YOUR name in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey!

Friday checklist:
1) Publish Odyssey Q&A ☑
2) Publish new shop item ☑
3) Add CG rewards to the game ☑
4) Publish names-in-games winner ❓

Tension mounts, busy day :)
I was thinking the same thing, however the Fdev post about this on the first page says "The draw will run for one week, with winners being picked on 22/01/2021."

So it might be that they winners are picked today but not announced today? Perhaps they should have been clearer?

I was thinking the same thing, however the Fdev post about this on the first page says "The draw will run for one week, with winners being picked on 22/01/2021."

So it might be that they winners are picked today but not announced today? Perhaps they should have been clearer?

Surely, knowing FDEV, it can't take another week to announce the randomly picked winners.

Last edited:
1611344567885.png

I would have entered this if I’d noticed it sooner...but then I already found a station with my fairly uncommon surname on it about a year ago (was very pleasantly surprised tbh).

Made it my “home station” for a while before FCs came out.

I hope one of the winners has something epic like Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez.

So, no announcement yet ? They said they would reveal it on 22/1 didn't they ?

Probably too challenging, with home office and everything. I suppose they need to build a complicated random generator engine to pick a name, just throwing them in a hat wouldn't do it for FDev. At least we will probably get weekly dev's diaries for the progress on their efforts programming that engine...

Top Bottom