Will the new planet models be visible for console users when EDO launches on 19 May 2021?

thanks for your reply and ...

sad times :cry:
well you say that but would you rather they did release the tech inline with pc and it bugs the hell out of the consoles or wait until they release Odyssey proper when (hopefully) they have ironed out all the problems

well you say that but would you rather they did release the tech inline with pc and it bugs the hell out of the consoles or wait until they release it all when (hopefully) they have ironed out all the problems
Well, when you put it like that ... YES i doooooo haha

Look on the bright side ... enjoy high speed SRV travel while you still can because it's my strong belief that Odyssey (with it's more detailed, rugged amd rocky surfaces) is going to put an end to joyous, uninterrupted high-speed flyving like this ..

Source: https://youtu.be/9i3H_dbiLJU

P.S. oh, and don't forget to savour the galaxy map and other aspects of the current UI while you can too, because Odyssey's re-design is absolutely awful.

P.S. oh, and don't forget to savour the galaxy map and other aspects of the current UI while you can too, because Odyssey's re-design is absolutely awful.
that bad aye? I thought they were going down the FC UI route? I've seen system map looks the same but haven't seen the updated galaxy map, is there a vid?

Look on the bright side ... enjoy high speed SRV travel while you still can because it's my strong belief that Odyssey (with it's more detailed, rugged amd rocky surfaces) is going to put an end to joyous, uninterrupted high-speed flyving like this ..

I disagree. But I wouldn't at this point put money on it. :D

Also getting to spend a handful of months free of the spectre of a somehow-crappier-UI.

For once, I envy the console peasants.

I pre-ordered on Steam. So i will properly rage about the crappy UI in a bit more than 2 weeks.
Not on Epic tho - waiting to get it on sale... it doesnt feel right to get the main game free and then to pay in full for a DLC 😂

Top Bottom