Will the Carriers be sold at the same places when live?

Which are the unpopular ones!? ;)
Any but the 3 big ones like Diso, Skeggiko, Namnetes. These were chockers during the beta.
AgarthaEnoch Port
AlcorMacDonald Settlement
BalanteLaplace Ring
CD-47 990Jackson Ring
ColoniaJaques Station
DisoShifnalport
EhlandaClark Port
KakmbutanMacGregor Orbital
Kruger 60Kepler Gateway
Lan TzakJacobi Platform
NamnetesJolliet Enterprise
PanoiGaren Hub
Skeggiko OKuo Terminal

I'll pick one that is closer to my home system and take it from there. Looking forward to it.

Any but the 3 big ones like Diso, Skeggiko, Namnetes. These were chockers during the beta.
AgarthaEnoch Port
AlcorMacDonald Settlement
BalanteLaplace Ring
CD-47 990Jackson Ring
ColoniaJaques Station
DisoShifnalport
EhlandaClark Port
KakmbutanMacGregor Orbital
Kruger 60Kepler Gateway
Lan TzakJacobi Platform
NamnetesJolliet Enterprise
PanoiGaren Hub
Skeggiko OKuo Terminal
I'll pick one that is closer to my home system and take it from there. Looking forward to it.
Something I have always pondered, sometimes in autodoc you have to queue 5 mins to get into a station, I know ships are stored as "data" , but is there and actual hard limit to the number of ships a station can doc? Like the Fleet Carriers are limited to 16 ships (is that per person or hard total for all visitors?) , can big space stations only max a max 160 or 1600 ships at any one time? Guess we will find out tomorrow if any of the above are full, I have have my fleet stored ready since the weekend.

Something I have always pondered, sometimes in autodoc you have to queue 5 mins to get into a station, I know ships are stored as "data" , but is there and actual hard limit to the number of ships a station can doc? Like the Fleet Carriers are limited to 16 ships (is that per person or hard total for all visitors?) , can big space stations only max a max 160 or 1600 ships at any one time? Guess we will find out tomorrow if any of the above are full, I have have my fleet stored ready since the weekend.
Well the Coriolis stations have 40 pads so that might be the limit but I would guess that you queuing is to ensure separation when travelling through the mail slot.
I’ve had a two instances leaving a busy port where the countdown timer is ticking down and I am still paused on auto-exit. (Normally happens when I swap to alt ship and not realise that it has an auto computer - I try to sell them as soon as I realise)

I'm gona to start search xx spots. That will take a day, at least. Once I find, then I can buy FC and do 1st jump to there. Mine 500t diamonds -> sell ->back with fuel.

Don't think there is a limit. In open or group play, if all landing pads are full with people who stay on the pad instead of entering the station, you won't get in. In such a case, switch to Solo. Then you can't be blocked out. This used to happen sometimes in community project missions. I guess some groups got together to foul things up for the rest of us. Thankfully, it is ineffective once you realize what is happening and switch to solo. Also, larger ships have higher priority. I tend to fly the big boys for that reason, among others...

;'{P~~~

Top Bottom