Will Console CMDR's be given any compensation for their loss of first footfall due to months of disparity between Odyssey release?

PS4 commanders to be awarded Cobra MK4 and both Xbox and PS4 commanders to be allocated a Jameson Station Arcade with classic Elite and her glorious sequels to be played within. Yes, make it happen, thanks. 😎

Seriously, though, this disparity affords PC commanders the means to race ahead claiming all the planets I'm sure some console commanders might want to stake their claim to - especially in player faction systems. Hmm.

Jameson Arcade for the win! Do it!

Crutches ? Wheelchair ? It might help with the loss of footfall.
Don't worry, there will still be lots of billions of star system with lots of planets inside to visit when it release on console. And if PC players explore them all before that, you are absolutely free to quote me and tell me I was wrong.

PS4 commanders to be awarded Cobra MK4 and both Xbox and PS4 commanders to be allocated a Jameson Station Arcade with classic Elite and her glorious sequels to be played within. Yes, make it happen, thanks. 😎

Seriously, though, this disparity affords PC commanders the means to race ahead claiming all the planets I'm sure some console commanders might want to stake their claim to - especially in player faction systems. Hmm.

1 little problem, no one will get first footfall recognition in systems with any population count. *I'll see about finding the proof...

I'm hoping consoles will even run it...

There's like . . . more than 500 planets in ED. You could show up in 2027 and there'd still be hundreds left.

No reason for concern unless you want first teleport on a special planet. If that's the case, you should spend some alone time meditating in front of a mirror repeating this Mantra, "I don't have to be a console peasants. The PC master race will embrace me." 😉

o7

There's like . . . more than 500 planets in ED. You could show up in 2027 and there'd still be hundreds left.

No reason for concern unless you want first teleport on a special planet. If that's the case, you should spend some alone time meditating in front of a mirror repeating this Mantra, "I don't have to be a console peasants. The PC master race will embrace me." 😉

o7
I could think of 400 billion reasons why console commanders won't be compensated.

Some kleenex probably, to wipe away the salty tears.

Just wait for Soyny or Microborg to get some deal for platform exclusive bonuses, like they do with every other game.

I'd like to think the death of TVs will bring both the death of consoles and the revelation to the masses that they've just been purchasing gimped computers this whole time anyways.

I know, however, that the death of TV is being covered up by the same switch-a-roo trickery, and that people will continue buying gimped computers with a giant monitor to sit in a room next to their weakling computer with a small monitor. Then tell the master race they can't afford to game on computers. They will be pre-ordering a lot too. 🙈

I'd like to think the death of TVs will bring both the death of consoles and the revelation to the masses that they've just been purchasing gimped computers this whole time anyways.

I know, however, that the death of TV is being covered up by the same switch-a-roo trickery, and that people will continue buying gimped computers with a giant monitor to sit in a room next to their weakling computer with a small monitor. Then tell the master race they can't afford to game on computers. They will be pre-ordering a lot too. 🙈
well you're a barrel of laughs aren't you

Top Bottom