Why I wont be getting a Fleet Carrier.

I do wish they would adjust how commodity trading works. Would be cool if we could have little mining outposts with FC's that bought at 90% and sold at 95% to help promote mining, and trading runs for players. At the moment you can buy and sell the same thing, which just seems weird and not so well thought out game mechanic wise. But its a work in progress, I just complain and hope it's heard and changed!

… because I can't put the 5 billion Credits together. This might take a few years.

As an explorer, you can now find a carrier, have your ship repaired and eventually sell some data. In the black, the fleet carriers tend to be in interesting places. If you go for a repair, very likely, you'll also have something to visit there.

… because I can't put the 5 billion Credits together. This might take a few years.

As an explorer, you can now find a carrier, have your ship repaired and eventually sell some data. In the black, the fleet carriers tend to be in interesting places. If you go for a repair, very likely, you'll also have something to visit there.
This was never a problem. My 74ly Anaconda can repair itself infinite. Except completely broken cockpit.

This was never a problem. My 74ly Anaconda can repair itself infinite. Except completely broken cockpit.
I suspect you are not going to reach a station in the black within 3-25 mins!!! Broken cockpit in the black must mean "mission end, start again" ?

I suspect you are not going to reach a station in the black within 3-25 mins!!! Broken cockpit in the black must mean "mission end, start again" ?
Not really. Never had broken yet, but you can recharge life support on the go. There is video on yourtube guy went from bubble to colonia having broken cockpit intentionally on small ship.

Top Bottom