Why i will NEVER play certain other space sims...

tip may wanna turn off some of the sys chats in the odd
some unpleasent behaviour going on there I have witnessed before switching it off
trolls they are everywhere just some places more than others...………………….

Is that Kevin Kline from the famous dynasty that brought the world Calvin Kline and Patsy Kline?

Weird family I heard they were all vegetarian cannibals.

Ah yes that is the very same penguin that first told me that Kevin Costner wasn't a real cavalryman when he was in that film waterworld. She also made fragrances under the name "senõr queso" but they were a little low brow, when it came to the value of local Tupperware prices. Tupperware was a company founded in 1812 by my son, Billy Bob Mullethead, who once lived in a space rocket that got stuck trying to get cheese supplies out of the moon, thinking it was better than simply throwing a cow over it. That reminds me of an old sport played by the Welsh, where little items would be tossed and the biggest tossser would win a vegetable, but I can't remember the name of the sport now. Needless to say, that is where I first met senõr queso, giving rise to his range of shaving products for hirsute women of the munty variety. Those were the days I tell you, but when is the nurse coming back with my slippers? I need to put my teeth in you see.

Ah yes that is the very same penguin that first told me that Kevin Costner wasn't a real cavalryman when he was in that film waterworld. She also made fragrances under the name "senõr queso" but they were a little low brow, when it came to the value of local Tupperware prices. Tupperware was a company founded in 1812 by my son, Billy Bob Mullethead, who once lived in a space rocket that got stuck trying to get cheese supplies out of the moon, thinking it was better than simply throwing a cow over it. That reminds me of an old sport played by the Welsh, where little items would be tossed and the biggest tossser would win a vegetable, but I can't remember the name of the sport now. Needless to say, that is where I first met senõr queso, giving rise to his range of shaving products for hirsute women of the munty variety. Those were the days I tell you, but when is the nurse coming back with my slippers? I need to put my teeth in you see.

So.... exactly what WERE you smoking on that long trip of yours? 😁

So.... exactly what WERE you smoking on that long trip of yours? 😁

Well now you have told me that rambling story of yours, I guess I will have to tell you.

It was back in the day when you could get a small sports car, capable of going faster than the speed of love, or at least that's what the federales would have you think. Personally I was more fond of a jet powered horse, or possibly even a donkey. Those things could clip clop their way through a desert of baked beans without even stopping for a dime's worth of gas. I remember on two nonconsecutive occasions that the best donkey I ever owned, Simon, was rented out to Grace Kelly. She said she wanted to go and find Glenn Close, but it turned out that Simon didn't know the address. So, Simon said to her, "Letsbee Avenue?" and she decided that there would be nothing to find at that address, and that she wanted to go get a Burger McBurgerFace - which was what we called it back then. Sadly there wasn't one within the nearest clip clop, so Simon brought her back to my ranch, at a speed faster than the speed of love. Which is where she won seven of her six academy awards. I never saw John Wayne after that incident though, as he refused to paint my picket fence with whitewash -not that you can call it that any more, discrimination against pickets or something, maybe elves? Did I mention the time Simon found a leprechaun trying to steal my gold - that swine was very tall by their standards, weighing in at over 300 pounds of raw jelly beans. This chap was actually Kevin Kline in disguise, trying to method act for a new role in a movie by Patsy Costner, and was the only reason that Simon didn't shop him to the local sheriff. Not the one that Bob Marley didn't shoot, I mean the one from the zoo where the penguins live in Egypt, in the igloo I built them with my graveyard shovel. But not long after that, Simon decided to retire to the Bahamas, and I haven't seen him since. I hear he was going to run for president in 2024, but he wants a better hairpiece before declaring himself bankrupt over the issue he had with the imported stolen prawns.

Needless to say, it was a happy summer back then in the future, and I hope my memories of those future events bring you nostalgia, like they do to my spleen.

Snore........

Speaking of. I tried feeding this into a GPT-3 prompt. I think it did pretty well 😄

You are a forum comedian. You have just made the funniest post ever.
Everyone is laughing at your comedic genius, and you rejoice. "I'm the best forum comedian in the world!" you think to yourself behind the screen.

Suddenly, someone else joins the chat. "So.... exactly what WERE you smoking on that long trip of yours?" he writes, trying to be hilarious. Or was he snarky...
You are infuriated. You thought you were funny! How could he insult you like that?
"You, sir, have insulted me. Prepare to die." You write back angrily.
He is taken aback by your fury. "Whoa there, I was just joking! Let's talk this over..."
"No. You must die." The words leave your fingers and hit your computer screen. You have had enough of this fool's mockery.
"Now, you will pay the price for your insolence," you type furiously.
He types back, "No, stop! We can work this out!"
But it is too late. Your fingers fly over the keyboard as you unleash your full fury on the fool who insulted you. He tries to defend himself, but it is of no use. You are too powerful; you were nominated 'best new poster' twice in a row after all.

This thread is proof the forum's got dementia.

Time to take the ol' girl round the back of the wood shed...

LwBs0am.gif

This reminds me of a story I heard once, way back in world war one, when a packet of cigarettes only cost a nickel. Nickel is a metal I discovered during the great gold rush of 1983, when Mrs thatcher was just a little princess in the apple of her pony's eye.

Little did she know that her pony was called nickel before it was hers, but I digress. Anyway, back to the second gulf war, where I was the first scientologist to discover the properties of housebricks closely resembled those of bricks before they were made into house shapes.

Back then it was possible to purchase a loaf of bread, three sardines, and a graveyard shovel from a street vendor near the brick factory I had built. This man's name was Kevin, and he was a very big fan of bacon sandwich products. Little did he know that back then, there was a little boy growing up in the United States called Kevin Kline.

But I digress, this is a story about the discovery of the metal copper. After I had bought my graveyard shovel, I set to the task of building an igloo for the local penguins at the zoo. Safe to say that it wasn't the best igloo, as this was in the middle of the Egyptian desert at the time.

Kevin Kline once mentioned that you had to be a lunatic to build an igloo in Egypt, as it was far too sandy for the ice to adhere to the housebrick foundation, but I was determined to prove him wrong. So I used a copper framework made from old camel toe nails, and bound the ice to the housebrick foundation that way.

This was back when you could buy four spoons from John Lewis for the price of half a nickel. And that is how I first discovered you could buy a bacon sandwich, from Kevin Kline, using nothing but a graveyard shovel and some southern charm, and he'd give you enough change to buy Mrs Thatcher's pony for the price of a turnip made of spoons.

Those were the days young man, so don't get too sad that you can buy gold for the price of silver in your local haberdashery store, on the B2137, near to the penguin enclosure.
I'm gonna use this as a copypasta on another board I frequent.

I thought trolls prevented you from doing/enjoying something you would otherwise do/enjoy (Plenty of threads like this lately,btw).

Apparently, now trolls are getting so bad they're taking away the choice to choose!

Gods help us all.

I am CHOSING to not BUY the products the TROLLS are pushing.... why? because THEY push them while attacking here.

And the one that's permanently in development is a scam imo anyway so i would never support it regardless

On the other hand... my household WILL be buying at least 3 copies of odyssey, one for me, one for each son... and maybe a 4th for the spouse. I will also recommend it to others who have bought elite with my recommendation in the past.. but will NOT recommend those other companies products.

Well now you have told me that rambling story of yours, I guess I will have to tell you.

It was back in the day when you could get a small sports car, capable of going faster than the speed of love, or at least that's what the federales would have you think. Personally I was more fond of a jet powered horse, or possibly even a donkey. Those things could clip clop their way through a desert of baked beans without even stopping for a dime's worth of gas. I remember on two nonconsecutive occasions that the best donkey I ever owned, Simon, was rented out to Grace Kelly. She said she wanted to go and find Glenn Close, but it turned out that Simon didn't know the address. So, Simon said to her, "Letsbee Avenue?" and she decided that there would be nothing to find at that address, and that she wanted to go get a Burger McBurgerFace - which was what we called it back then. Sadly there wasn't one within the nearest clip clop, so Simon brought her back to my ranch, at a speed faster than the speed of love. Which is where she won seven of her six academy awards. I never saw John Wayne after that incident though, as he refused to paint my picket fence with whitewash -not that you can call it that any more, discrimination against pickets or something, maybe elves? Did I mention the time Simon found a leprechaun trying to steal my gold - that swine was very tall by their standards, weighing in at over 300 pounds of raw jelly beans. This chap was actually Kevin Kline in disguise, trying to method act for a new role in a movie by Patsy Costner, and was the only reason that Simon didn't shop him to the local sheriff. Not the one that Bob Marley didn't shoot, I mean the one from the zoo where the penguins live in Egypt, in the igloo I built them with my graveyard shovel. But not long after that, Simon decided to retire to the Bahamas, and I haven't seen him since. I hear he was going to run for president in 2024, but he wants a better hairpiece before declaring himself bankrupt over the issue he had with the imported stolen prawns.

Needless to say, it was a happy summer back then in the future, and I hope my memories of those future events bring you nostalgia, like they do to my spleen.

Snore........

You know I love you like a mother I've never had but its patently ridiculous to have a jet powered Donkey. Everyone knows as soon as the Donkey goes above 2mph it turns into a puddle of goop that is then sold to gullible people by Gwyneth Paltrow.

You know I love you like a mother I've never had but its patently ridiculous to have a jet powered Donkey. Everyone knows as soon as the Donkey goes above 2mph it turns into a puddle of goop that is then sold to gullible people by Gwyneth Paltrow.

Ah, her old love candles!

But you never met Simon did you mate, he was the best jet powered donkey a man could ever want!

Top Bottom