Why i will NEVER play certain other space sims...

Frankly... because of their TROLLS here.

With such low character coming from them...

I WILL NEVER BUY THOSE PRODUCTS

So congrats... you and only you have stopped me from buying them

Elite Dangerous is a great game, keep up the good work Frontier. I will be getting Odyssey

and BTW... i think Frontier has a few good surprises coming with the release. You do not use the word Odyssey for just pew pew.

Last edited:
I played NMS a couple of weeks ago and I was disgusted it wasn't elite so I went to play Stellaris and to my horror it doesnt even have legs so I went to play space engineers and blew my friends base up on accident.

Cool story 10/10 would ramble on again.
I have 2 out of 3 of those and none of the 3 am i referring too

If you listen to the trolls long enough... over the years... even certain youtubers ... ONE name eventually and consistently reveals itself... and i shall not name it here

Last edited:
I have no clue what's the point of this topic. Somebody was mean to you in another game's forum so you don't buy the game ? Or does someone said something about ED, and it made you cry ?

I'm confused.
This has nothing to do with emotions...
This has everything to do with principles

certain Trolls here have been promoting their alpha for years here while trashing elite.

THUS... i will never buy that product because of them.... simply put, I will not reward them for their effort.

This has nothing to do with emotions...
This has everything to do with principles

certain Trolls here have been promoting their alpha for years here while trashing elite.

THUS... i will never buy that product because of them.... simply put, I will not reward them for their effort.
Fun fact, the same kind of trolls exists on both side.
Another fun fact : there are no perfect games. All of them have big flaws. Some more than others. Eventually, the goal is not to find the perfect one, but the one(s) you enjoy the most. I know, it's weird.

In the meantime, you may deny yourself of a game you might enjoy.

This reminds me of a story I heard once, way back in world war one, when a packet of cigarettes only cost a nickel. Nickel is a metal I discovered during the great gold rush of 1983, when Mrs thatcher was just a little princess in the apple of her pony's eye.

Little did she know that her pony was called nickel before it was hers, but I digress. Anyway, back to the second gulf war, where I was the first scientologist to discover the properties of housebricks closely resembled those of bricks before they were made into house shapes.

Back then it was possible to purchase a loaf of bread, three sardines, and a graveyard shovel from a street vendor near the brick factory I had built. This man's name was Kevin, and he was a very big fan of bacon sandwich products. Little did he know that back then, there was a little boy growing up in the United States called Kevin Kline.

But I digress, this is a story about the discovery of the metal copper. After I had bought my graveyard shovel, I set to the task of building an igloo for the local penguins at the zoo. Safe to say that it wasn't the best igloo, as this was in the middle of the Egyptian desert at the time.

Kevin Kline once mentioned that you had to be a lunatic to build an igloo in Egypt, as it was far too sandy for the ice to adhere to the housebrick foundation, but I was determined to prove him wrong. So I used a copper framework made from old camel toe nails, and bound the ice to the housebrick foundation that way.

This was back when you could buy four spoons from John Lewis for the price of half a nickel. And that is how I first discovered you could buy a bacon sandwich, from Kevin Kline, using nothing but a graveyard shovel and some southern charm, and he'd give you enough change to buy Mrs Thatcher's pony for the price of a turnip made of spoons.

Those were the days young man, so don't get too sad that you can buy gold for the price of silver in your local haberdashery store, on the B2137, near to the penguin enclosure.

Fun fact, the same kind of trolls exists on both side.
Another fun fact : there are no perfect games. All of them have big flaws. Some more than others. Eventually, the goal is not to find the perfect one, but the one(s) you enjoy the most. I know, it's weird.

In the meantime, you may deny yourself of a game you might enjoy.
Fun fact... not one penny of mine will ever go to that other game.

I do love a bit of Stellaris, and it’s one of the few games where I actually play baddies in the form of my militant Stalinist space-shrooms, and deport all my political deviants to space-gulag habitats.
I want to like it but can't stand not being to control ships in combat.

This reminds me of a story I heard once, way back in world war one, when a packet of cigarettes only cost a nickel. Nickel is a metal I discovered during the great gold rush of 1983, when Mrs thatcher was just a little princess in the apple of her pony's eye.

Little did she know that her pony was called nickel before it was hers, but I digress. Anyway, back to the second gulf war, where I was the first scientologist to discover the properties of housebricks closely resembled those of bricks before they were made into house shapes.

Back then it was possible to purchase a loaf of bread, three sardines, and a graveyard shovel from a street vendor near the brick factory I had built. This man's name was Kevin, and he was a very big fan of bacon sandwich products. Little did he know that back then, there was a little boy growing up in the United States called Kevin Kline.

But I digress, this is a story about the discovery of the metal copper. After I had bought my graveyard shovel, I set to the task of building an igloo for the local penguins at the zoo. Safe to say that it wasn't the best igloo, as this was in the middle of the Egyptian desert at the time.

Kevin Kline once mentioned that you had to be a lunatic to build an igloo in Egypt, as it was far too sandy for the ice to adhere to the housebrick foundation, but I was determined to prove him wrong. So I used a copper framework made from old camel toe nails, and bound the ice to the housebrick foundation that way.

This was back when you could buy four spoons from John Lewis for the price of half a nickel. And that is how I first discovered you could buy a bacon sandwich, from Kevin Kline, using nothing but a graveyard shovel and some southern charm, and he'd give you enough change to buy Mrs Thatcher's pony for the price of a turnip made of spoons.

Those were the days young man, so don't get too sad that you can buy gold for the price of silver in your local haberdashery store, on the B2137, near to the penguin enclosure.

Is that Kevin Kline from the famous dynasty that brought the world Calvin Kline and Patsy Kline?

Weird family I heard they were all vegetarian cannibals.

Top Bottom