Why I and many others will rarely play mining

its the lack of small seismic charges, I just cant go deep core mining in my Dolphin.

My friend I and who have both played elite since it very first started have tried to go deep core mining with the Dolphin in this wonderful game but are met with this unfortunate obstacle.
We have talked at length about this and this our conclusion.

its the lack of small seismic charges, I just cant go deep core mining in my Dolphin.

My friend I and who have both played elite since it very first started have tried to go deep core mining with the Dolphin in this wonderful game but are met with this unfortunate obstacle.
We have talked at length about this and this our conclusion.
As a dedicated sidewinder pilot, i second the motion for small seismic charges.

Also, as further development of on foot content, even smaller seismic charges we can set by hand while EVA/jetpacking around an asteroid.

Feel the pain, bought T-7 with turning it into mining barge as that brick perfectly suits the role. Nope. Small weapon slots.
Sold the T-7.

I won't mine anyway, not a fan of layered RNG roulette.

I'm still waiting for the day FD implements this, and that you need 11 high yield small charges to make the thing go boom, with only 10 cracks to put them in 😏
Most probably there will be only low and medium charges. So you need more to blast the sucker.
IF they implement it

(edit)

Why I and many others will rarely play mining(/ edit)​

I don't mine often, but I have a laser mining rig, and I have to say I don't appreciate a Bandwagon approach to your agenda.

something something small seismic charges mumble mumble …

so predictable :ROFLMAO:

i know right, imagine what i'd talk about IF they implemented them?

63348499.jpg

Top Bottom