Horizons Where are capital ships built?

As far as i know there are only 2 military systems and no station is big enough to build a capital ship nor do the stations have docking couplings. Also it would take insane amounts of energy to launch one from a planets surface. So where the heck did they come from? Is there a kuat drive yards in the elite universe and if not could one be added for lore sake?

As far as i know there are only 2 military systems and no station is big enough to build a capital ship nor do the stations have docking couplings. Also it would take insane amounts of energy to launch one from a planets surface. So where the heck did they come from? Is there a kuat drive yards in the elite universe and if not could one be added for lore sake?
I would guess they are built like the space stations.
In space.
They launch some basic module to expand upon til it's done.
Just a theory. :)

In Robigo of course. Robigo is where capital ships are being sent back from the future. Since time travel requires all matter making the journey to be covered in organic material, they use slaves and wrap up the ships in them. Some slaves die in the process, but most of them are left alive as a by product of the capital ship time-travel-manufacture-process.

The discarded slaves are rescued by the Robigo cartel, who uses them intelligently. Here's the trick, the superpowers don't take into account the fact that the slaves come from the future and have great knowledge of thing to come. Through a series of mind reading and hypnosis techniques, the cartel can extract valuable information from the slaves, such as the next powerball numbers! This can only be done at various sites in the bubble, which is why those slaves have to be smuggled in all the way from the outer colonies. And the cartel is getting filthy rich from this, which is why they afford to pay us millions to smuggle a handful of slaves. Now you know.

280c90101ea4340e7ef3a002df6ba6f3.jpg

In Big space docks :) Coming in season 48.
they are already in the game but you can not see them, like the other installations around stations and all that traffic that makes them seem like bustling space cities and the asteroid bases and comets, they are all there waiting to be made visible.
In Big space docks :) Coming in season 48.
elite - shipyards and other stuff that was said to be in the game before it was released

Last edited:
I'd have thought Beta Hydri for the Feds and Facece for the Imps.
Both naval systems in Elite lore.

so for these systems does anyone know the numbers of each cruiser that exist and if the facilities will be added because that would add a huge degree of life to the game. trying to fight these cruisers like in the first scene of star wars episode 3 would be amazing. It would also be great if they where very difficult to fight like in the x-wing games.

In mystical shipyards that Fdev didn't add to the game yet..... long overdue Fdev. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom