Antmar97 said:Biome Selection Tool
I do feel like planet coaster got way more attention from frontier as well which is a shame because planet zoo is a much better game imo.
If it helps, the frontier annual report has planet zoo listed as being supported to 2024. And investments overall left them in a good enough position to afford to begin producing two new games, so they have funding to do more.I wish for:
- Bigger and more substantial DLCs
- Less "lazy" implemented features (currently the genetic doesn't work, the educators do the same silly rawr for a lion as they do for an advark etc.)
- Better communication (e.g. roadmap)
- Better quality testing (the bugs which each update go out of hand and a lot are still not fixed)
- A big 2nd year anniversary to make up for the awful year 1 anniversary.
- More Management options
- The pre-relased promised "unique personalities" (again: Please not another half-baked implementation).
What I think we will get:
- Nothing from above
- A "hey, here is a new 4 animal DLC, give us your money!" Announcement every three month and utter silence in between
- A lot more of missed potential for the game, not seen by Frontier. But they'll blame a lack of customer interest for the low numbres.
- More questionable "wellfare" decisions
- 4 flying birds
Can you tell I gave up on the thought that this game will every meet it's full potential, great basegame aside? Whoever is in charge of planning content, DLCs and resources to work on this game dropped the ball in Spring 2020. And no, it's not the pandemics fault. People who use this argument usually also say, we should only listen to official sources and officially Frontier is still on track.
And again: This game could have been a franchise successful for 6 years if done correctly.
My only question tho, if they had a contents roadmap for the entire year, it's possible that they didn't plan nothing for the anniversary? It feels strange. Getting nothing on that day, knowing the other Frontier games, is what make me feels like a secondary choice, not because i want free items, animals ecc.. but it was a special day and they treat it like a normal one, with some posts on the social and game giveaway. It was an anniversary for who didn't have the game not for us who already had bought it. It could have been anything, even a cake static item that no one would ever use, but al least it was something.