What do the factions say? 2nd edition for 3.3

Pirate Attack seems to have messages now, rather than just being "None".

Cooperative, Pirate Attack: "A band of rival pirates have set up camp, they aren't friendly folk."
OT for this thread... any other indicators though? I.e missions or uss that aren't available in any other state?

I returned from my journey in the Formidine Rift, and with it I brought enough money to bribe several factions, and then promptly found (and disband) supporting shell squadrons for them.

Behold, the last five Squadron Allegiance Descriptions!

z4eJVUG.jpg

ZjZBoIe.jpg

zCdPpAK.jpg

Dh57L6N.jpg

7kAYhxn.jpg

Edited opening post to feature the new states of Blight, Drought, Infrastructure Failure, Natural Disaster, Public Holiday and Terrorist Attack.

Noted down following states:

Anarchy, Neutral = The missions we have available are shown below.

Corporate, Neutral = Everything below needs doing and credits are waiting.

New Corporate, Retreat = Our bottom line has been hit by a failed expansion attempt. Are you willing to help?

New Dictatorship, Pending Retreat = We're on the verge of retreat from this system. This will not be taken lightly.

Communism, Infrastructure Failure = Infrastructure failure is causing us real issues.
Communism, Drought = The people are suffering due to a severe drought. Could you help them, Commander?

Cooperative, Natural Disaster = A natural disaster has caused death and devastation.

Corporation, Blight = We could use some agronomic treatment deliveries to combat the blight, Commander.

Dictatorship, Drought = The workers are suffering due to drought. Our productivity may suffer as result.

Feudal, Terrorist Attack = Insurgents think they can threaten our way of life. We won't let terrorism win.

In addition it appears that the Faction summary cheers, that appeared in the reports detailing the factions' states in other systems, have been deprecated as of present.

Last edited:
Dictatorship, Blight: The farmlands are afflicted with the blight. Perhaps deliveries of agronomic treatment would help.

Confederacy, Inf Fail: Infrastructure Failure is causing us real issues

Theocracy, Bust: The current economic climate is poor.

Democracy, Pending Elections: The populace soon will have to vote in an election.

I lucked out on finally finding one theocracy in grips of bust! Prison colonies still elude a recorded statement on this state.

"The populace soon will have to vote in an election. " Is interesting. Makes me think that citizens are legally required to vote in elections.

Interesting undocumented change with 3.3 - some of the faction representative titles have changed.
Cooperative Allied: Progenitor -> Architect
Dictatorship Allied: General -> Colonel
Some others have changed as well, I think, but I can't remember what they were before.

Democracy Retreat is now: "We're being forced to retreat from this system, Commander"

Interesting undocumented change with 3.3 - some of the faction representative titles have changed.
Cooperative Allied: Progenitor -> Architect
Dictatorship Allied: General -> Colonel
Some others have changed as well, I think, but I can't remember what they were before.

Democracy Retreat is now: "We're being forced to retreat from this system, Commander"

Hmmm

Colonel was Dictator Friendly

But Architect is completely new

Active Drought, Corporation: The general public is struggling to cope with a drought currently. Perhaps you could import some water?

Active Blight, Feudal: Our crops are being destroyed by blight. We need to put a stop to this!

Pending Civil War, Democracy: A civil war may be upon us soon.
Pending Civil Liberty, Corporation: Our space is becoming safer and free from those who would attack us.

EDIT: Now with even more tables in the opening post!

Last edited:
We have a mystery Corporate War at our hands!
Mysteerisota.jpg

Is it a pending war for Ross 47? Or an active war in G 89-32? Who knows! I'm observing in a system with no active or pending states reported!

Active Blight, Democracy: We're fighting to contain an outbreak of blight in this system, Commander. Your help would be appreciated.

We have experienced three Bust states in 3 systems, usually preceeded by Famine or Outbreak. Quick way for BGS is just do missions or Donations when Bust takes place and 2 or 3 people can clear that State in a day or so.

A new line for Cooperative/ Civil Unrest (Friend/Cordial): ""We have a major problem with civil unrest right now. Our apologies if any services are interrupted." (makes me wondering, whether it draws the lines from the wrong state ... lockdown).

Top Bottom