What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

That first picture is SO good! I'm a sucker for symmetry! :)

To everyone in the thread, you've done just great work in your zoos!!
Thanks. I have a thing for getting stuff symmetrical (and organized. Do I hear an Adrian Monk, anyone?)
Since I only play on weekends (including Friday) I try to challenge myself on how much I can do for the day.

Actually, I need to add a bit more land so that keepers can reach the other side and maybe dig a nice pit for the otters to sleep. I'm hoping to release my improved South America section as a Steam collection: Tesoros de Sur America (South American Treasures)

After a month of playing through the scenarios, just after midnight, I finished the last one.
Hurrah!
I barely play from 2-8. Playing after midnight would kill me😂

Last edited:
IMG_20210306_004730.jpg

Currently working on a new Extinct Animal Statue😉🦓

I started experimenting with putting bodies of water down prior to building, just to see if I could have a zoo where the paths, habitats and animals could follow the water pattern, rather than adding water after the paths and habitats are underway. I discovered that keepers don't cross constructed bridges to refill food enrichments or clean on islands within a habitat, though, which is a bummer. I could have sworn I saw images of keepers crossing bridges. I'd love to be able to have islands or streams dividing parts of my habitats or to do a monkey or lemur island type habitat, like you see sometimes in real zoos.

I started experimenting with putting bodies of water down prior to building, just to see if I could have a zoo where the paths, habitats and animals could follow the water pattern, rather than adding water after the paths and habitats are underway. I discovered that keepers don't cross constructed bridges to refill food enrichments or clean on islands within a habitat, though, which is a bummer. I could have sworn I saw images of keepers crossing bridges. I'd love to be able to have islands or streams dividing parts of my habitats or to do a monkey or lemur island type habitat, like you see sometimes in real zoos.
This sounds like a cool Idea. Normally the Bridges should work unless they've changed something. Did you already try to make it wider?

Finally finished the Quagga Statue I've worked on the whole Day (of course I also took a few Breaks)

Top Bottom