What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Cool to hear :D
Just wish I would have the Africa Pack because the Tile Pieces could be useful for the Orangutan Breeding Center. I do have a Online Banking Account that I need to drain of Money and then delete it because they are always sending me Spam in the Mail, so maybe I'll buy it in a few Days. Really hope my Idea of a Orangutan Education Stage with the new Seating Areas will work

Just wish I would have the Africa Pack because the Tile Pieces could be useful for the Orangutan Breeding Center. I do have a Online Banking Account that I need to drain of Money and then delete it because they are always sending me Spam in the Mail, so maybe I'll buy it in a few Days. Really hope my Idea of a Orangutan Education Stage with the new Seating Areas will work
oh, yes africa pack such a great pack. Yes Seating Area can be cool for Orangutan:)

Well I'm getting an "internal server error" when I try to do franchise, so I guess I'm not doing much tonight LOL. And I'm quite tired from work anyways, maybe I'll just let my nighttime round of medicines kick in earlier.

Halloween's coming soooo...
20211020145600_1.jpg

Halloween's coming soooo...View attachment 269816

They sure look like they have a good time.

Well I'm getting an "internal server error" when I try to do franchise, so I guess I'm not doing much tonight LOL. And I'm quite tired from work anyways, maybe I'll just let my nighttime round of medicines kick in earlier.

Sometimes that can happen, it usually does not last long, if the issue persist you might have to verify your files or empty the cache.
I am semi tired today as well, but I might put in abit of time later today, as for now.. Forum hopping and making desert is all am able to

They sure look like they have a good time.

Sometimes that can happen, it usually does not last long, if the issue persist you might have to verify your files or empty the cache.
I am semi tired today as well, but I might put in abit of time later today, as for now.. Forum hopping and making desert is all am able to
Oh for sure. I checked this morning and all was well, just can't play until after work (fortunately I work from home half the time, so at least I had time to check it was working today). Good luck with your deserts!

Oh for sure. I checked this morning and all was well, just can't play until after work (fortunately I work from home half the time, so at least I had time to check it was working today). Good luck with your deserts!

Thank you. It was nothing special, my toddler loves croissant, so we got that. It is vacation time here so well.. This also means no work. So hopefully I will get to do something in my current park now for an hour or two. Maybe something Amooseing (if you get that)

Again, I can't stress enough how much all of the images in this thread inspire me. Everyone shares such beautiful work here! :)

I have some new images to share from my Riverside Zoo. My North American Section is growing slowly, but it's growing!
First of all, to give you a little overview image of what the section currently looks like: at the bottom, i.e. the beginning of the NA section, we have the California Sea Lions (for more images, look here). Then, the habitat on the top right is my home for the beautiful moose (more images here). And the gigantic habitat on the left? That's my new, immense habitat for bisons and pronghorns.
20211021151711_1.jpg

The view from the walking gallery for the guests, from which they can observe the bisons and pronghorns to one side, and the moose to the other side:
20211021151732_1.jpg

This is another, close-up overview of the entire habitat:
20211021151838_1.jpg

And here, on the edge of the habitat, there is a little separated area that the pronghorns can move to when they are stressed or want to get away from the bisons for a little while. The bisons cannot enter through the rock archway or the wooden barriers, but the pronghorns can. Their area is a lot more desert-themed than the rest of the habitat, mirroring their real-life preferences.
20211021151906_1.jpg

And now I'm wondering about what to build next: I'm thinking about extending the area to the right of the moose into a bit of a swampy area with alligators and/or beavers, and maybe including a habitat for grizzly bears to the left of the bison/pronghorn plains. And the prairie dogs obviously need to fit in somewhere as well. So many possibilities... :)

I build a Bactrian Camel habitat in Wingburg, bought some decent sized animals (I mean other animals, not the camels, who can never be decent sized) and changed one wall row in the hyena shelter.

Since I'm winging Wingburg and haven't decided in advance which animals I want to have their and which not, I started a new method of buying animals. I filter the market for "at least 75%" size animals, see what I can get and buy the species I think would fit in the zoo. Still not ideal, but way less frustrating then building a habitat and then buying 100 of animals until there are finally some with realistic sizes.

When they first anounced the different stats including sizes I loved the feature. But after almost 2 years I really feel like any animal below 67% in size looks unrealistic and shrinked down like in the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids". (Yes, I'm old)

It's been a bad week for me backwise so I haven't played very much at all since Monday. But I'm going to see if I can't knock out some simple buildings in my construction zoo that I can possibly use for indoor habitats. Have a nice night/day/morning all!

Started the Game after finally reinstalling it, found out that Nauru doesn't even exist on the Planet Zoo Globe, so I can't build a small Zoo there. Then I wanted to open my Orangutan Breeding Center and the Game crashed. I hope the next Try will be successful
Edit: It crashed again, so probably there's a Error in the Save File. But I wanted to completely rebuild it anyways.
The Save works again🥳

Last edited:
It's been a bad week for me backwise so I haven't played very much at all since Monday. But I'm going to see if I can't knock out some simple buildings in my construction zoo that I can possibly use for indoor habitats. Have a nice night/day/morning all!
Health issues that keep you from doing what you want are the worst!
Have also be carefull today with my shoulder as well, but decided I definetly play durin Gorobais stream today. I usually sit at the crafting table on saturday afternoons, but I don't feel like always playing alone and it's nice to have someone play parralel. Betters the patience. ;)

(Any german speaking players wanna join? Twitch, 14-17)

Decided it would be too much Work to renovate the old Orangutan Breeding Center and also wanted it to be in the natural Range of the Proboscis Monkey, so I can have Groups of them in the Mangrove Forest around it. I've made a big Progress already. Also already got my first Proboscis Monkey Offspring. The first Orangutan Enclosure still needs Climbing Structures and after building those, I'll probably start the Construction of the Educator Stage

"Honey, I shrunk the kids". (Yes, I'm old)
I haven't seen that in a while.

On subject, I haven't played much lately. I've been going back and forth between home and out of town because I just lost my grandfather to brain cancer last Sunday; I just saw him the week before.
Maybe I will get the chance today, maybe not. Not sure yet

Top Bottom