What are the final values?

Last night a CMDR told me the final price for carrier upkeep was lowered to 10M/week? What are the final values for upkeep and Tritium price?

Frontier mentioned that they will tune a little Tritium prices and mining availability/rates before releasing the final update version on 9/Jun in order to make it more balanced regading demand/usage in relation to prospection/extraction.

He said something but, well just move along, nothing to see here folks.
Roses are red
Upkeep makes me blue
If I can figure a way
Upkeep gonna get screwed
You maybe could have got away with that if only you had not said anything.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at 7.1 billion, and it's ok as long as the price stays at 5 billion because I can afford everything I want for my fleet carrier atm. 😋😁

Last night a CMDR told me the final price for carrier upkeep was lowered to 10M/week? What are the final values for upkeep and Tritium price?
With everything active, about 26.7 millions per week - jump maintenance not included (100k per jump)
Tritium price was about 42.5 k per ton - let's say under 43k

But you can shave a great deal of upkeep if you don't buy Shipyard and Outfitting - you are doing it only for the visitors, the owner has access to those services anyways.

With everything active, about 26.7 millions per week - jump maintenance not included (100k per jump)
Tritium price was about 42.5 k per ton - let's say under 43k

But you can shave a great deal of upkeep if you don't buy Shipyard and Outfitting - you are doing it only for the visitors, the owner has access to those services anyways.
Actually I'm buying everything except for the oufitting, shipyard, and fence. Edit: Thanks for explaining that for me Northpin! ;) (y)

Top Bottom