VR support 'not at launch' for Odyssey

Anyway a quick OT suggestion:

yesterday I removed some dust from my old Flight Simulator X and installed the VR extension by FlyInside that I bought sometime ago.
Immersion is very good because, as in ED, you can realize the real size of the cockpits which are much smaller than what you would believe. Especially the airliners like the B737.
I strongly suggest this VR extension to anyone that likes flight simulation games. It's also a nice test bench for people waiting for FS2020 to have an idea of what to expect in terms of gameplay.
The best is to play with hotas but touch controllers are compatible too (virtual hands).
I also suggest this to the people that would like to play FS2020 in VR next Autumn (when MS already confirmed that will release the VR support) but will not have enough graphic power to run it smoothly.

FSX is available on Steam (and it's much cheaper than Prepar3D): FSX Steam Edition
FlyInside website is here (you can try the demo before purchase): https://flyinside-fsx.com/

Anyway a quick OT suggestion:

yesterday I removed some dust from my old Flight Simulator X and installed the VR extension by FlyInside that I bought sometime ago.
Immersion is very good because, as in ED, you can realize the real size of the cockpits which are much smaller than what you would believe. Especially the airliners like the B737.
I strongly suggest this VR extension to anyone that likes flight simulation games. It's also a nice test bench for people waiting for FS2020 to have an idea of what to expect in terms of gameplay.
The best is to play with hotas but touch controllers are compatible too (virtual hands).
I also suggest this to the people that would like to play FS2020 in VR next Autumn (when MS already confirmed that will release the VR support) but will not have enough graphic power to run it smoothly.

FSX is available on Steam (and it's much cheaper than Prepar3D): FSX Steam Edition
FlyInside website is here (you can try the demo before purchase): https://flyinside-fsx.com/
Thanks for this. I bought FSX on Steam a long time ago (to recreate my original FS98 flight from London City airport to Sydney in a Cessna) but couldn't get into it because I had been spoiled by ED VR. Will investigate this for sure...

Top Bottom