Update - 3.7.10

Another "upgrade". Is there an easier way to keep the graphicsconfiguration.xml file as is instead of having to change the matrix HUD colours every time?

Copy and pastre back... ignore me: being dense.

Last edited:
Figured to fix shuttering and fps drops too, by

Need to delete that file, as I had system update and driver version is not detected by game. So "warming up" took fool cycle and all is ok now it seems.

Two upgrades in a week (!!), and the second on a Friday, so it's now my early evening 6.30pm, start of the weekend, and instead of settling down to play, I've got an hour's slow-bar download that ALSO ties up my laptop's processing for anything else I want to do. Nice work FD. Time to go fix a martini and see if that makes the upgrade go any faster.

Two upgrades in a week (!!), and the second on a Friday, so it's now my early evening 6.30pm, start of the weekend, and instead of settling down to play, I've got an hour's slow-bar download that ALSO ties up my laptop's processing for anything else I want to do. Nice work FD. Time to go fix a martini and see if that makes the upgrade go any faster.
^
This

Why these patches are few gb's sized each, if these aint add anything apart some background changes wich are not even worth mention by frontier? :unsure:

My updates have been 60mb and 16mb.... I havent seen anything a few GB's each 🤷‍♂️
How do you see the size of them? I just get a download bar and and estimated time (started at 2hr but that timer's always unreliable, so I left to get a drink, make dinner, and came back 90 mins later and it was done).

The "second update" (3.7.11) was a 16MB file to correct the bug introduced by the first 60MB update (3.7.10) that froze the new commander introduction tutoral.

Top Bottom