Update 1.6.2 available now!

I think it is, because guests on gridded path can only move in 90° angles and if more than 3 guest-groups try going in different directions, they can't pass each other, and they try, and they try, and they try.... it looks like dancing.
I don't know...again, this is an issue that doesn't seem to be universal. I've had no problems with guests on gridded paths and they don't seem to be stuck on 90 degree angles.

I mostly noticed this problem at the point where the gridded paths join the none gridded ones. The guests simply walk and turn on the spot and all you can do is move them, delete half your zoo, 'cause yes, paths still are that terrible to work with (obstructed!!!) or watch as more and more guests get stuck in place while your zoo loses all the money.

I mostly noticed this problem at the point where the gridded paths join the none gridded ones. The guests simply walk and turn on the spot and all you can do is move them, delete half your zoo, 'cause yes, paths still are that terrible to work with (obstructed!!!) or watch as more and more guests get stuck in place while your zoo loses all the money.
For those that are suffering from this bug: please add to the Issue Tracker. As annoying as it is, it is the only way to get this under the attention of the game developers.

I think I solved my path/guest stuck/alien issue - I manually plucked groups from the offending xeno-peep mass and then put tables and umbrellas in the offending xeno-peep-spawn area - thus creating a new flow thru area clear of any offending xeno peep mass attack stack.

I did have to Feng Shui the table a bit for the flow of energy to work though. A little bit right - a little bit left and harmony - the guests slip right through - for now. :)

Issue tracker? I understand the problems fully!
The first time I tried to get in it didn't let me login, but it did after a connection with steam. Filled in a report and did vote on several issues. But my report vanished after clicking on the last button.... ( there was enough text in de report as far as I know)
So I Tried again next day. I got an message that I couldn't report anything, and couldn't vote, because I didn't buy the game (?) (tried Frontier and Steam)
A few days later: didn't log me in at all. Couldn't even choose for Planet Zoo issues just to look at it!
But I don't give up quickly and so tried again last week. Result: it didn't let me login with the steam account, but let me in with the Frontier account this time! Though, didn't need to report anymore. The issue with one zoo crashing all the time was was solved by the last update ,lol. But well, my conclusion about the issue tracker is: It is very handy....if you want issues! :D

Top Bottom