Twitch Drops Cargo Breach

Northpin did you try unlinking your account by going to Twitch firs of all, unlinking Frontier, then relinking by choosing your XBOX LIVE login and NOT your Frontier login.
Then go back to Frontier and reclaim your drops?

This is the process that solved it for me.

ofc i did.
I'm well familiar with choosing XB login since i have my xb account linked with inara too and doing regular commander imports in Inara.
No mix-ups here.

So on this site it says "Awarded! Congratulations!" on all drops: https://twitch.frontierstore.net/

Then you need to contact Frontier at https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/
Thanks for the reply, I didn't bother to come back to the frontier website, because generally when you claim a twitch drop from twitch there is no extre required step and I clearly thought the page to link my frontier account and my twitch was not a part to claiming the prizes. Thankfully some days ago someone on reddit posted something similar and I got my rewards.

My twitch drops are claimed , but never appeared in game. I using game buyed in 2018 on Steam and now i saw that no connecion exist on Frontier site with my Steam account, but game always starting normally, can be a reason? I connected steam account to frontier now. Frontier site claimed items are visible and stil no rewards in game Something not working in frontier drops mechanism.
3x suport calling give me no results.

In the end my problems are solved. I found in archive info about my old second account in frontier store. It was reason of problems. Now solved. Today i found my twitch drops in game.
If any of you have problems with drops and you have second account in frontierstore you must write to suport about it.

In the end my problems are solved. I found in archive info about my old second account in frontier store. It was reason of problems. Now solved. Today i found my twitch drops in game.
If any of you have problems with drops and you have second account in frontierstore you must write to suport about it.

Mine also. I just need more drops so I can collect the rest of the stuff.

Twitch Drops are a Joke, yesterday got all 3 awarded and claimed but, it doesn't show up in game.....so, watching the whole (over 1 hour) was a waste of time. Thank you FDEV....😒

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Twitch Drops are a Joke, yesterday got all 3 awarded and claimed but, it doesn't show up in game.....so, watching the whole (over 1 hour) was a waste of time. Thank you FDEV....😒
I noticed my account had become unlinked here;

Not sure why or how as it says this can only be done once.

I couldn't be verify the drops as I already had them.

There also seems no way to verify which account is linked on that page which seems a bit silly.

Last edited:
I noticed my account had become unlinked here. Not sure why or how as it says this can only be done once.
I've relinked several different accounts - think I have the drops on 4 CMDRs right now. So that notice wasn't true. Then again I failed to claim the drops for my 5th CMDR twice now, so maybe they 'fixed' it to only work once ...

The fact it doesn't say which account is linked is annoying. But hey - that's fdev ;)

Top Bottom