Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

since the last 2 updates each time i start TCE I get a dialog asking if i want TCE to resize windows for my monitor. i said yes the first time and all the windows come up HUGE!!! lol. had to manually put them all to about 80%. now the dialog pops up each time i start it. i don't think its seeing my monitor size properly. any ideas? or i'll just click thru the dialog on opening.
and thanks for adding the distance filter for shopping items!!! big help!
Thanks for the feedback, what is your desktop resolution?

also noticed that on interdiction or combat the UI disappears like it used to but doesnt always come back after. not sure why. any new settings there?

also noticed that on interdiction or combat the UI disappears like it used to but doesnt always come back after. not sure why. any new settings there?
The UI is set to come back when returing to supercruise or jumping off the system. You can also select a hotkey to hide/show the UI to bring it back manually.

Version [1.8.0] released
Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue with repeatedly questioning of resizing panels on launch.
  • Fixed a small display issue at the hangar tab of the Personal panel.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Hi Eventure,

Thanks for the new version.:cool:)

This time on updating I received the error that I had before but happily I spotted the problem!

Although TCE runs fine as a normal user I have to run it as the Admin when I am updating, once I did that the error was not there.

So, no need to worry about that error as I now know what to do in the future.

Thanks,

Martin

Just for information, I have installed the latest update (automatically from the installer). It now seems to be going through all my Journal log files.
Just wondering if that is what its meant to do?
Thanks as always

Update: it reported that there were over a 1000 journals that were unprocessed, I said yes to processing. It then stopped after about 600. I left it running but it seemed stuck. I have to End Task to stop TCE. I then rebooted my computer and launched TCE it then told me the same as before that there were 1245 unprocessed journals. I said no to processing but it looks like the first time launch of TCE, the colours and setting that I usually have are gone. I have just sent you a bug report. thanks Scotty113

Attachments

Last edited:
Just for information, I have installed the latest update (automatically from the installer). It now seems to be going through all my Journal log files.
Just wondering if that is what its meant to do?
Thanks as always

Update: it reported that there were over a 1000 journals that were unprocessed, I said yes to processing. It then stopped after about 600. I left it running but it seemed stuck. I have to End Task to stop TCE. I then rebooted my computer and launched TCE it then told me the same as before that there were 1245 unprocessed journals. I said no to processing but it looks like the first time launch of TCE, the colours and setting that I usually have are gone. I have just sent you a bug report. thanks Scotty113
Thanks for your report, found the issue, affecting only transfers of multi account user, so it was under my radar.
There is a TCE.old folder, where you can grab the CMDR folder and paste it manually into your actual version folder to retrieve the missing data.

Thanks for your report, found the issue, affecting only transfers of multi account user, so it was under my radar.
There is a TCE.old folder, where you can grab the CMDR folder and paste it manually into your actual version folder to retrieve the missing data.
Hi Thanks for the quick response. I have copied in the old folder and it seems to know me. The colour scheme and some setting are lost though. Just for your info -- I can redo the colours etc

Something else I've noticed it's showing my visits as 1 -- this is in my home station where I have visited hundreds of times. Can that be fixed?

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for the quick response. I have copied in the old folder and it seems to know me. The colour scheme and some setting are lost though. Just for your info -- I can redo the colours etc

Something else I've noticed it's showing my visits as 1 -- this is in my home station where I have visited hundreds of times. Can that be fixed?
Your TCE_Logbook.db contains all your travels (TCE\CMDR\Name\DB), copy it from the .old folder and the colors, found at the TCE.Config at theTCE path, too.

Updated to the new version and now all my trade data has disappeared i have try to copy from the old one but still the same.
1578953808163.png

Data seems to be on the overview section:-

1578953906789.png

Just to update, unsure if this fixed it but i set the app to run as Administrator and now all my data is back (not had to do that in the past though).

Hi
I used to use the route-finder a lot, especially when I'd found a decent route, it made it easier when jumping between the 2 systems. But I've not been able to get it working for a while. I'm pretty sure this is down to user error and probably something to do with the filter settings. Can someone have a look and give me a hint as to what im doing wrong? :) Does this screen shot help?

Thanks

Attachments

Hi
I used to use the route-finder a lot, especially when I'd found a decent route, it made it easier when jumping between the 2 systems. But I've not been able to get it working for a while. I'm pretty sure this is down to user error and probably something to do with the filter settings. Can someone have a look and give me a hint as to what im doing wrong? :) Does this screen shot help?

Thanks
Your Distance to Star filter seems to be low, did you update your database via EDDB-Relay?
The file, you have sent to me, missing markets and prices, can you copy/paste the old TCE\DB folder to your actual version, if not done yet?
Update thereafter your databases by the EDDB-Relay and search again.

Last edited:
Your Distance to Star filter seems to be low, did you update your database via EDDB-Relay?
The file, you have sent to me, missing markets and prices, can you copy/paste the old TCE\DB folder to your actual version, if not done yet?
Update thereafter your databases by the EDDB-Relay and search again.
"Update thereafter your databases by the EDDB-Relay and search again." I dont think I know how to do that -- Do you mean "verify"?

Last edited:
Top Bottom