Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Version [1.7.9.4] released
Changelog:
  • Added some missing translations of mission names.
  • Added the expected mission reward to the Mission database.
  • Added the expected mission reward to the tooltip info of the mission icon and mission name at the Mission panel.
  • Added a 'Reward' sort option to the Mission panel.
  • Fixed some small display issues at the market list of the Commodity panel.
  • Fixed an error when trying to transfer the database out of the started version folder.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Trying to install TCE on another networked computer (have done this with a previous TCE version a long time ago). I have setup the paths in TCE.config. The paths are to the network mapped computer running ED. E.g. the JournalPath is:
JournalPath="X:\Users\Thacyoon\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous"

However, when I start TCE I get an error message saying: Could not find part of the path "c:\Users\Thacyoon\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous". Notice that the X drive is now a c drive letter in the errormessage. If I try to install TCE on the main computer (where ED is installed - all is fine)

Oh, and EXCELLENT work with TCE. I am returning to ED and I am trilled to see TCE is still going strong. If I could just get it to connect via network as it did earlier.

Here is part of the error message:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Thacyoon\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path)
at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Player_Data.Delete_Visited_StarSystems() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Player_Data.vb:line 1531
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Ablauf_Startprozedur.TCE_Start_Routine() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Ablauf_Startprozedur.vb:line 96
at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_UI.BTN_LaunchTCE_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_UI.vb:line 501
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Last edited:
Version [1.7.9.5] released
Changelog:
  • Added the ED AppData\Local path to be changeable for network access users to the TCE.config file.
  • Fixed an error if the ED AppData\Local path is not accessable.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Trying to install TCE on another networked computer (have done this with a previous TCE version a long time ago). I have setup the paths in TCE.config. The paths are to the network mapped computer running ED. E.g. the JournalPath is:
JournalPath="X:\Users\Thacyoon\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous"

However, when I start TCE I get an error message saying: Could not find part of the path "c:\Users\Thacyoon\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous". Notice that the X drive is now a c drive letter in the errormessage. If I try to install TCE on the main computer (where ED is installed - all is fine)

Oh, and EXCELLENT work with TCE. I am returning to ED and I am trilled to see TCE is still going strong. If I could just get it to connect via network as it did earlier.

Here is part of the error message:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Thacyoon\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path)
at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Player_Data.Delete_Visited_StarSystems() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Player_Data.vb:line 1531
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Ablauf_Startprozedur.TCE_Start_Routine() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Ablauf_Startprozedur.vb:line 96
at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_UI.BTN_LaunchTCE_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_UI.vb:line 501
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Hello and welcome back!

Thanks for your report, fixed the error with the update above. You are now able to change the required path for the ED config files, so they can be accessed over the network.

Hello and welcome back!

Thanks for your report, fixed the error with the update above. You are now able to change the required path for the ED config files, so they can be accessed over the network.
Wow, man, that is perfect! I am really looking forward to start up ED again with the excellent TCE by my side. Donation incomming :)

Version [1.7.9.6] released
Changelog:
  • Added the starter mission to mission types, so TCE can detect it properly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Mission Database verify and repair function at the Launcher.
Notes:

Hi Eventure,
I have missions but they are not showing up on the mission window.
Thanks
Scotty113
Hi Scotty,

send me a bug report and specify, what missions not showing up and attach the journal logs, when you have accepted them.
I will do my best to find the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom