Release [Tools] ED-Board - A log book application (& a little more) for Cmdr

Sacre bleu monsieur biobob,
Beaucoup de travail ce que vous avez fait. Je vais essayer ca bientôt.
I appreciate the work you put into this.
Greetings from germany
Cmdr lassan
+1 for you

Update :
- remove limit restriction for log size, now the browser will make the data parsing to send to the host only the time played : Thx to Cmdr LordKee to test it :)

- new languages added with the help of Cmdr Mossarelli (Swedish) & Cmdr Rispo (Polish)

- add public Cmdr Page : http://ed-board.net/pilot-8236.html (to be activated in options)
- on the global rank page, now add a link on each Cmdr to view his public page (if activated)

When loading it to Overwolf I am getting a "Missing 'Manifest.json' file."

I don't post here since a while :/
Make a huge update (already online since two weeks ago for some parts).

There is two new section on the tool :
- Faction : add list of Power for Powerplay update and pledge allegiance, ...
- Community - public section : public logbook (check you options to active it), shared ship builds, ...

In addition :
- now your can check your unlocked permit to check your progress (or just view the complete list),
- for registered user : add an RSS feed to be informed of updates + follow your favorites logbook

Last edited:
Great tool! +1 rep.
For the radio, you have included radio sidewinder, would it be possible to allows us to chose what we play? Either online streaming (like RSidewinder) or iTunes/VLC?
Thanks

Thanks!

for the radio I plan to add also Lave Radio (if no technical restriction),
for other streaming, not sure, the core browser of Overwolf has some restrictions
I can plan the possibility to save one or more playlist url but not sure everything will work because of Overwolf restriction (have to see if they make an update on their core browser).

For VLC and ITune there is already an official plugin by Overwolf team : http://www.overwolf.com/apps/utilities/MusicPlayer

Hey Biobob!

I seem to be having a problem with getting my logfiles on ED-Board. It caps out at 717 files, so it seems to be impossible for me to get my stats given that I have 1400+ logfiles. :(
Either it freezes consistently at 717 files uploaded, or the site "crashes" on me. I've tried in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers o/

*Edit: Nevermind, I'm a . The date format is US, so it actually registered my play time for the whole period. ^^
However, all stats are still "Unknown" apart from hours played. Is there any fix to this? Thanks for the tool in either case!

Last edited:
Hey Biobob!

I seem to be having a problem with getting my logfiles on ED-Board. It caps out at 717 files, so it seems to be impossible for me to get my stats given that I have 1400+ logfiles. :(
Either it freezes consistently at 717 files uploaded, or the site "crashes" on me. I've tried in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers o/
Hi!
If you use a tradding tool, maybe verbose logs are activated,
in this case logs files could be heavy and make the browser crash (I parse logs files with the browser, not my app to avoid overloading my host).
If it happen again, you're not mandatory to send all logs at the same time, just drop the last files.

*Edit: Nevermind, I'm a . The date format is US, so it actually registered my play time for the whole period. ^^
However, all stats are still "Unknown" apart from hours played. Is there any fix to this? Thanks for the tool in either case!

At this time, the only data I can extract from game logs is the play time, other data are manual entries (to fill in Cmdr/Dock menus),
I'm waiting for the official Frontier API (they plan it but no news atm) to improve my app and make everything automatic if Frontier provide us those data.

Last edited:
Managed to get all my data in, thanks for the quick reply! :)

A shame we can't get more stats from Frontier at the moment - hopefully a thing to come! I've tried plugging in some of my stats for now.
Nice looking tool, and fun (and slightly scary) to see how many hours I've spent on the game! ^^

Update:
-new homepage for logged users,
-add the 3D galatic map instead of old 2D map to visualize your notes / ships / systems with permit,
-add a private 3D galactic map for users using Factions feature to visualize members position & events (data are private to keep member position anonymous to external users).

3dMap.jpg

NB: The 3D galactic map is an open project, infos about it in this thread.

Greetings Biobob, absolutely amazing work you did there! Love all the options and how it keeps the immersion up.
One little request if possible, since radio sidewinder had changed the station is it possible to update your up with the new stream? Or can this be done with a simple fix from my side?

Thanks in advance :)

Greetings Biobob, absolutely amazing work you did there! Love all the options and how it keeps the immersion up.
One little request if possible, since radio sidewinder had changed the station is it possible to update your up with the new stream? Or can this be done with a simple fix from my side?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks!
for the sidewinder radio, I will take a look at that soon!

Hi Cmdrs!
made two updates:
- the website is updated with a new feature for explorers, now you can create your own list of POI to visit (the process is explain on the new POI menu),
- updated the Overwolf app for radio, the Sidewinder radio is now fixed and add more stations, NB: the new release should come on the Overwolf store in the next days (submission process Overwolf could take time),

This is a great visualisation tool of your commands progress, especially for Exploration I've been using it for over 2 years.

I am now though getting a problem when I go to the Exploration Tab.

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11206753 bytes) in /srv/data/web/vhosts/ed-board.net/htdocs/classes/exploration.class.php on line 526

This is the last Journal File that was uploaded. Uploading that journal file to a different commander login doesn't cause the a problem?

Account login
sablower+elite2@gmail.com

Are you aware of this problem?

I've tried with a secondary commander and that one works as expected. However I just added the last Journal file. When I create a new CMDR and add all files except the last one all is fine and as soon as I add the file above the problem reoccurs

SEPARATE PROBLEM
Plus whilst I'm here, I can't add my EDSM API Key as my CMDR Name has a space in it and a period at the end when I save the details the space and the period are stripped out. EDSM CMDR: STEVE ARTHUR.

I have resolved it by changing my CMDR name in EDSM, but it may be useful to know that this problem will occur for others that have a space in there name.

Last edited:
Top Bottom