Parks The UnNamed Park - WIP

Ok folks, I made a couple of attempts on this park with little luck, mainly because I had an older computer that could not entirely support all that this game has to offer. I now have a new computer that serves it's purpose perfectly. With that, I am back on track with this park build. I am building a town, an underground subway system, and of course a park. Every town deserves to have their own theme park. I'll update weekly with screenshots and park build videos, any and all feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

Ok folks, I made a couple of attempts on this park with little luck, mainly because I had an older computer that could not entirely support all that this game has to offer. I now have a new computer that serves it's purpose perfectly. With that, I am back on track with this park build. I am building a town, an underground subway system, and of course a park. Every town deserves to have their own theme park. I'll update weekly with screenshots and park build videos, any and all feedback is appreciated.

View attachment 142714

View attachment 142715

View attachment 142716

View attachment 142717

View attachment 142718

Top Bottom