"The Outter Worlds"...

None :)

To be honest I really wouldn't know what game to nominate for GOTY... 2019 has been quite poor in "big" game releases.
Disagree. 2019 has been a great year for games IMO. My empty wallet is testament to that fact. :(

Disco Elysium
Greedfall
I'd put NMS Beyond in there, as it's practically a whole new game.
RDR2

Those are just the ones off the top of my head that have been released this year. There's dozens of indie games that would be worth a mention too.

There's also Star Wars: Fallen Order coming out in a week's time, and FM2020 also.

Disagree. 2019 has been a great year for games IMO. My empty wallet is testament to that fact. :(

Disco Elysium
Greedfall
I'd put NMS Beyond in there, as it's practically a whole new game.
RDR2

Those are just the ones off the top of my head that have been released this year. There's dozens of indie games that would be worth a mention too.

There's also Star Wars: Fallen Order coming out in a week's time, and FM2020 also.
That's because the current gaming drought made us lower our standards.

When I think of "game of the year" titles I think of games the caliber of Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3/NV, Kingdom Come Deliverance, etc...

Disco Elysium and Greedfall, while being good games, are nowhere near the same league. R2D2 would be on the same league and a likely worthy GOTY, but I play on PC so for me R2D2 doesn't count.

Are you one of the lucky ones chosen for alpha?
No, I've yet to even buy the game. Too many others to play first. Also don't pre-order games any more - been stung by that one too many times. :(

That's because the current gaming drought made us lower our standards.
Honestly don't see a drought. That's my point. 🤷‍♀️

When I think of "game of the year" titles I think of games the caliber of Skyrim, The Witcher 3, Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3/NV, Kingdom Come Deliverance, etc...
Yep...

Disco Elysium and Greedfall, while being good games, are nowhere near the same league. R2D2 would be on the same league and a likely worthy GOTY, but I play on PC so for me R2D2 doesn't count.
Um... RDR2 came out for PC on Tuesday. It's a PC game too now. 🤦‍♀️

And stop knocking R2D2 - that little robot has been through a lot! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom