The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Could someone post a pic of an item with extra abilities please? I don't think I've seen one nor where to look on the page to see the data. Thanks!

Or is it on the engineering block?

I still need to find g3 artemis and weapons so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread today. Hoping for a g3 executioner but I know they're red hot.
I spent the last week in conflict zones fighting for core dynamics with my g3 executioner and it’s a big disappointment. I have better luck at range with my aphelion ar50 combo and probably even with my to zenith. I wanted to love it since it was hard to find but the slow moving ammo is difficult to hit with at distance. It’s actually better for close range where the ammo speed doesn’t matter but in the time it takes to hit 3 shots to kill I’d be on to the next target with my other setups. Don’t be like me and spend that much time trying to find one

I spent the last week in conflict zones fighting for core dynamics with my g3 executioner and it’s a big disappointment. I have better luck at range with my aphelion ar50 combo and probably even with my to zenith. I wanted to love it since it was hard to find but the slow moving ammo is difficult to hit with at distance. It’s actually better for close range where the ammo speed doesn’t matter but in the time it takes to hit 3 shots to kill I’d be on to the next target with my other setups. Don’t be like me and spend that much time trying to find one
Well that's too bad. I've really liked playing with the g2 I have. I'll have to try the others again.

System: Pach Kach
Base: Apgar Camp
Item: Manticore Executioner, Grade 3

Untitled.png

Ready to empty the next system......here we go?

Ross 651
Webb Landing

Manticore Opressor G3 (no mods)
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Serling Landing
Karma C44 (no mods)
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Fuca Base
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Santos Survey
Karma AR50 G2 (no mods)

Engle Depot
TK Zenith G3 (stowed reloading)

Naylor Survey
TK Eclipse G2 (no mods)
Artemis G3 (no mods)

Still short on carrots for the night vision, so any suits with this mod I would appreciate a PM.
Thank you

Not having too much difficulty upgrading all my suits to G3 and a couple of the weapons too. Just going to every Military installation (in a small ship) with a Social Space that is in BOOM state. Took visits to about 30 stations to get all 3 suits upgraded. Cost a ton, though, a G3 Dominator suit costs more than an Asp-X. Seems like the pickings were better after the tick. o7

Could someone post a pic of an item with extra abilities please? I don't think I've seen one nor where to look on the page to see the data. Thanks!

Or is it on the engineering block?
Upgraded Unmodded.JPG

So, here's an image of a set of pre-upgraded but un-modded dominator suits. You've probably seen these, they're orange like the rest in the bottom there but there's a 2 in the bubble. On the right there notice it says "EMPTY" in the unlocked slot.

Upgraded Premodded.JPG

Here's what the same G2 Dominator would look like with a mod already installed. It's blue (obviously) and in the same place we saw "EMPTY" with the un-modded dominators in the first pic we would see "Increased Battery Capacity" or whatever the mod that's on the suit is.

Hope that helps.

So... if you're looking at what's available and one shows up with a blue background color it has a modification already installed. :unsure: Ok, I can work with that. Thank you NateSomers

Not having too much difficulty upgrading all my suits to G3 and a couple of the weapons too. Just going to every Military installation (in a small ship) with a Social Space that is in BOOM state. Took visits to about 30 stations to get all 3 suits upgraded. Cost a ton, though, a G3 Dominator suit costs more than an Asp-X. Seems like the pickings were better after the tick. o7
I wonder if you have to go to Expansion systems to find exploration gear…

Ross 651
Webb Landing

Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Serling Landing
Karma C44 (no mods)
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Fuca Base
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Santos Survey
Karma AR50 G2 (no mods)

Engle Depot

Naylor Survey
TK Eclipse G2 (no mods)
Artemis G3 (no mods)

Still short on carrots for the night vision, so any suits with this mod I would appreciate a PM.
Thank you
Picked up both items at Naylor

Ross 651
Webb Landing

Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Serling Landing
Karma C44 (no mods)
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Fuca Base
Dominator G3 (no mods)
Dominator G2 (no mods)

Santos Survey
Karma AR50 G2 (no mods)

Engle Depot

Naylor Survey
TK Eclipse G2 (no mods)
Artemis G3 (no mods)

Thank you
Got the Zenith from Engle Depot, many thanks!

Top Bottom