The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Ariameni - Tilman Relay
Dominator G2 quieter footsteps (for when you really need to sneak on your target and then unload all your arsenal in it)
Dominator G3 empty

To be honest, I'd rather not be bombarded with PMs asking for stuff, and If I leave the game for a bit I might have forgotten where it was anyway, so everything I post here is up for grabs to the first that gets there.
Better a lurker gets it than it disappears on the next update.

If I get something that was posted on here though, I'll say so. Though I've given up chasing them so it's unlikely unless it's in the next system.
I make a quick little spreadsheet list to keep finds organized to post once I've cleared the entire system.
If I find something I know a thread hero is looking for I'll PM them. If I find something nice I'll post it up as a Quote request, if it's really shiny I'll post it up as a PM. Once it's claimed the rest of the system gets posted to avoid someone getting the drop on the one with the headstart.
If I'm going offline I just dump it all as up for grabs or forward my list to the person with the headstart to post for me after they've claimed the item.

It does add a little extra work on my end. Does add organization though too.

Side note: I've noticed that if one station in the system has something, usually the rest of the stations do to!
Pays to clear out the whole thing.

GL to all out there!

Last edited:
53E23668-3D04-47D8-8595-19D3D38A0C62.jpeg

Artemis G3 clean

To be honest, I'd rather not be bombarded with PMs asking for stuff, and If I leave the game for a bit I might have forgotten where it was anyway, so everything I post here is up for grabs to the first that gets there.
Better a lurker gets it than it disappears on the next update.

If I get something that was posted on here though, I'll say so. Though I've given up chasing them so it's unlikely unless it's in the next system.

That's your choice. :)

Ipete
Kondakova Prospect

G2 Artemis with Combat Speed
G2 Karma L-6 with Precision

already postet - sry saw it too late

Last edited:
a pair of clean G2 doms at chandlers enterprise in bilfrost.

Would appreciate it if anyone sees a maverick (any grade) with quieter footsteps and PMs me.

Top Bottom