The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

:D

Guys... it's either 'Location via private message' or 'Up for grabs'. I flew to twenty items that were already taken by lurkers the past few days. So sorry - not sorry.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying like that guy few days ago who missed Executioner G3, but just wanted to share my emotion 😅

I suspect that lurkers are only part of the problem. There are probably many more people that are station-hopping without even seeing this thread.

Aww, bless ya! ;)

Yeah, there will be people station hopping, but it's a bit of a coincidence that so many posted on here disappear without any acknowledgement, yet when you do the PM thing nearly every one is there when the person arrives.

Aww, bless ya! ;)

Yeah, there will be people station hopping, but it's a bit of a coincidence that so many posted on here disappear without any acknowledgement, yet when you do the PM thing nearly every one is there when the person arrives.
To be honest, I'd rather not be bombarded with PMs asking for stuff, and If I leave the game for a bit I might have forgotten where it was anyway, so everything I post here is up for grabs to the first that gets there.
Better a lurker gets it than it disappears on the next update.

If I get something that was posted on here though, I'll say so. Though I've given up chasing them so it's unlikely unless it's in the next system.

Top Bottom