The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

WoW :D
20210408223943_1.jpg
20210408223808_1.jpg

Somehow when I was trying to upgrade my suit. I have all the materials for it but it says upgrade unavailable so I was going to upgrade my weapons. I fell through the station after I somehow got on the wrong side of the Pioneer store desk and tried to talk to the person there and get on the other side of the desk but it wouldn't let me be then when I left the conversation I fell straight through the station. Now it won't let me do anything if I close game and re-enter in any mode I'm still in space. But it still says I'm at port so I can't request a taxi or die. If only there was a way to turn off my suit to kill myself to respawn or something.

update I was about to float out far enough for it to kill me that or the devs killed my character for me. So I'm able to play again.

View attachment 217256

Whatever you do, SAVE this image. Use correctly-sized title fonts, "[your character name], Commander of the Space Lanes!"
Then start a web comic with this as the title page. It would be worth the effort. Great shot!!!

Somehow when I was trying to upgrade my suit. I have all the materials for it but it says upgrade unavailable so I was going to upgrade my weapons. I fell through the station after I somehow got on the wrong side of the Pioneer store desk and tried to talk to the person there and get on the other side of the desk but it wouldn't let me be then when I left the conversation I fell straight through the station. Now it won't let me do anything if I close game and re-enter in any mode I'm still in space. But it still says I'm at port so I can't request a taxi or die. If only there was a way to turn off my suit to kill myself to respawn or something.

update I was about to float out far enough for it to kill me that or the devs killed my character for me. So I'm able to play again.

View attachment 217256

* Record Scratch * Well, you're probably wondering how I got to be here...

Got myself stuck in a crevice while seeing if you get stuck when you go into one.

Final Analysis - Crevice death will be a thing.

View attachment 218299

Got myself stuck in a crevice while seeing if you get stuck when you go into one.

Final Analysis - Crevice death will be a thing.

View attachment 218299
Screenshot_0555.jpg

Couldn't get the hand to reach, with great finality, towards the sunset. Holding the analyser did the job, however. I got stuck in a crevasse as well - should at least earn us a decal!

This is also how the cinema screen looks in the Oculus Rift HMD.

:D S

Top Bottom