General / Off-Topic The Covid vaccine must be mandatory ?

Another prominent anti-vaxxer and radio host has died of covid.
Bob Enyart, 62, was both a pastor at the Denver Bible Church and a talk radio host on Bob Enyart Live. During the pandemic, he became notable for his extreme anti-vaccination stance.
On his show, Enyart called for a vaccine boycott “to further increase social tension and put pressure on the child killers”.
In October 2020, Enyart, through his church, sued the state over its Covid rules, which prompted the US District Court to allow a temporary restraining order regarding wearing masks at religious services, among other social distancing rules, such as limits on gatherings.

Haven't posted for awhile, as all the doctors in Trinidad are on the lookout for swollen testicles in the relatives of rappers.

Edit:
The health minister for Trinidad and Tobago said on Wednesday that government officials have “wasted” time “running down [a] false claim” made by Nicki Minaj of swollen testicles possibly being linked to the COVID-19 vaccine.

JFC.
Of course it's a false claim. If a friend of a celebrity gets a vaccine side effect, on an island 5 inches wide, you'll hear about it instantly. It's just the usual antivax hysteria cobblers.

Last edited:
head-bang-rock-and-roll.gif
:) :) 🇹🇹🇹🇹:):)
head-bang-rock-and-roll.gif
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6amRqbEj4rs

Edit:
Ballgate continues.
The pop star said Wednesday that she had been invited to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to discuss her recent tweets about coronavirus vaccines, but the White House responded that it had just offered her a phone call. After she said she had been locked out of her Twitter account over the same tweets, Twitter said it had not penalized her in any way. When she cited a secondhand story about a cousin’s friend’s testicles swollen as the result of a coronavirus vaccine, top public health officials in multiple countries said her claims were false.

It is clear that she is a person of discerning taste and refinement, who is very careful of what goes into her body (2 metric half tons of silicone is evidently fine), who just honestly is afraid of having her testicles swell( A) is there something we should know?? (B)Nikki Minaj thinks a body part can be Too Big now? Oh, my anaconda! ) from taking a vaccine that isn't available in her country, because of something that didn't happen.

OMG, life is too short for this.
And it literally could be for anybody dumb enough to listen to her.

Last edited:
Another anti-vax anti-lockdown politician has become a casualty.

Various posts he retweeted – some as recent as 7 and 16 August – discuss the much-debated, bogus claim “that the Covid vaccines are not safe or effective” as well as the view that the entire coronavirus pandemic was some kind of “global propaganda operation”.

News of his death shocked and saddened Irish officials from across the political divide, some of who expressed their condolences online.

Haven't posted for awhile, as all the doctors in Trinidad are on the lookout for swollen testicles in the relatives of rappers.

Edit:

JFC.
Of course it's a false claim. If a friend of a celebrity gets a vaccine side effect, on an island 5 inches wide, you'll hear about it instantly. It's just the usual antivax hysteria cobblers.

The U.K. tabloid media are having a lot of fun with this one. I dismissed it as funny that a moron that’s famous is talking nonsense
when I first read about it.

I’d not really considered that people would trust her over governments or scientists… that is a failure on my part :(

White House praises Fox for implementing a stricter version of Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate, despite on-air bashing of federal policy

Fox is in the business of selling lies, not buying them.

Only 1% of covid deaths this year were fully vaccinated. Of the 1% vaccinated casualties most were infected pre-second jab or within two weeks of getting it.

Worth bearing in mind there was a huge spike in deaths in January, the likes of which hasn't been seen since, which will account for the vast majority of those deaths. The overall vaccination rate as of mid-January was about 4%. So... I do not think this means what you think it means.

And again I have to link this article (focusing on a period where vaccination rates were much higher) which has a very contradictory message - https://www.theguardian.com/theobse...e-who-now-die-with-covid-have-been-vaccinated

Not saying the data is contradictory, just saything that whether it's 1% or 50%, either way the message is "this is what you'd expect".

I wonder what the future of this virus is. They don’t think or feel, they just reproduce parasitically. Becoming super infectious without killing any hosts has to be the ideal state for a virus. To evolve into a more deadly form is completely counter productive. Perhaps allowing the thing to spread around in a vaccinated population isn’t as dangerous as it first seems.

Source: https://youtu.be/oLZ0dZ3BngQ

I wonder what the future of this virus is. They don’t think or feel, they just reproduce parasitically. Becoming super infectious without killing any hosts has to be the ideal state for a virus. To evolve into a more deadly form is completely counter productive. Perhaps allowing the thing to spread around in a vaccinated population isn’t as dangerous as it first seems.

Source: https://youtu.be/oLZ0dZ3BngQ
Except if the infectious part is before it kills/hospitalises you. Could be that fatality/hospitalization is collateral damage which happens to be the by-product of being more successfully infectious prior to harm....
;-D
But yes, I’m equally curious what’s going to happen over the next few years too!

Last edited:
I wonder what the future of this virus is. They don’t think or feel, they just .... Perhaps allowing the thing to spread around in a vaccinated population isn’t as dangerous as it first seems.

Probably going to do that anyway, without our consent. We should adopt strategies to enhance natural immunity, preferably after vaccinating, but either way it's a good idea.

Digging into the mechanics of how best to tackle that now. We already have data saying plant based diets and regular aerobic exercise can cut the death rate from Covid to a fraction, and they work on most other disease too.
Akkermansia gut germs, EC SOD, polyphenols, fat metabolism, physical training, mitochondrial support, it's complex.

To evolve into a more deadly form is completely counter productive.

Mutations and natural selection pressures have no design. If a variant can spread, it will.

That would still eventually have the effect of killing too many hosts though… I think 🤔

That depends on it's mortality rate...if you need a huge vaccination rate to stop the spread of a viral pathogen, it should be easy to infer that you'd need a huge mortality rate to thin out a population enough to put a dent in spread.

Before vaccination smallpox killed people at a rate orders of magnitude higher than COVID-19 does, and it existed for thousands of years. Indeed, it doesn't appear to have evolved to be less lethal...people where it was endemic evolved a limited degree of resistance, but when they exposed it to peoples who hadn't lived with it for dozens of generations, it often killed almost everyone.

HIV is another example. Without treatment it's almost 100% fatal, but it still spreads silently and often allows carriers to live for a very long time after infection.

A more lethal pathogen would prompt a more serious response, but it's not going to have much of an impact on spread in and of itself.

FDA update:
Third Pfizer booster nixxed for most, except immunocompromised/elderly in USA

Very significant.
Vaccine is effective in most people still, based on US data. This compares to Israel, where it isn't holding up as well on initial glance, but if you dig a bit- same story. The cases having breakthrough were vaccinated in early 2021, with a 21 day gap. They did the most elderly initially, over 70. And those are the ones where the effect is waning. There's a question about the short gap too, but waning power in the US with a longer gap suggests it might not be important.

6U4kp7em.jpg
Global variant picture, dominated by turquoise Delta now.

5JF3kaFm.jpg
Our current situation. Delta cases are all imported and in isolation.

Top Bottom