Thargoid Scouts?

The last time the Thargoids showed up, I was hunting the Scouts, mostly to increase my Combat standing. But it's been so long that I can't remember how to find the Scouts.

I went to various systems around where the stations were being attacked and haven't found any Non-human Signal Sources.

What's the secret?

The last time the Thargoids showed up, I was hunting the Scouts, mostly to increase my Combat standing. But it's been so long that I can't remember how to find the Scouts.

I went to various systems around where the stations were being attacked and haven't found any Non-human Signal Sources.

What's the secret?
Current station attacks are not by the aliens but by terrorists using alien-based explosives.

If you want to hunt scouts, you want NHSS 4s in Pleiades region (Asterope as long as you are not on PS, for some reason they dont spawn there only, in the whole region🤷‍♂️) or try Witch Head Nebula, but that is further from the bubble👍

If you want to hunt scouts, you want NHSS 4s in Pleiades region (Asterope as long as you are not on PS, for some reason they dont spawn there only, in the whole region🤷‍♂️) or try Witch Head Nebula, but that is further from the bubble👍
Sorry, I still often see 3. And in them what ?

Top Bottom