Thargoid Map Theory

I might have missed something but a light year is "a unit of astronomical distance equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is 9.4607 × 1012 km (nearly 6 trillion miles). ". Earth "only" travels about 584 million miles (940 million km) in one year. But maybe you could spin your theory taking advantage of the fact that 1 light year is the same for all species?
One thing is taking I to consideration that ALL measurements are down to human calculations so an alien species might have worked it out entirely differently.

A technological advances alien species discovers something which is far beyond our understanding it could render our calculations invalid, we see this white a lot where science today shows science yesterday was not right and is corrected.

One thing is taking I to consideration that ALL measurements are down to human calculations so an alien species might have worked it out entirely differently.

A technological advances alien species discovers something which is far beyond our understanding it could render our calculations invalid, we see this white a lot where science today shows science yesterday was not right and is corrected.
Interesting ;)

Everyone understands that light speed and distance and time is a constant thing for everyone.
But the values in which it is measured: in years, days, and seconds it is a purely Earth measure and is related only to the Earth's circulation around itself and the Sun.

Top and bottom system is not fixed. The link gives three distances (fraction of the distance between Merope and COL 70 sector fy-n c21-3). From Merope, from COL 70 sector fy-n c21-3 and from the current system with a Thargoid device. Three distances and you can triangulate the next(3) system(s) with a device.

The bottom system can be HIP 14909, but it isn't always HIP 14909.

Top Bottom