Thargoid Interactions

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Oh no, I'm going to translate it for the Polish community if you don't mind? Credit goes to you of course.

Is the information up to date?
I haven't done anything :D

I'm afraid that I have been very lax indeed with keeping these up to date, but the overall interest in them dropped off with Beyond. Just look at the last edited date hehe, it's not at all 😔

Just had a strange one there...

Dropped into NHSS, 6 as the Basi comes to scan me i accidentally hit boost, d'oh.
Anyway by the time i have turned around it had scooped the one cargo that was there (didn't see what it was), then it started accelerating to jump out.
Well i wanted to party so i opened up, it carried on jetting off, but a swarm appeared, all the time i am blasting it with 3x gauss.
As the gate opened it just froze there, still taking damage from me, swarm on me still, moving as normal.
So i took the first heart fish in a barrel, then took out the swarm, it is still just there in front of the gate. Another swarm spawned from it, as i stupidly engaged that, at some point then the Basi jumped because when i turned back after destroying second swarm there was just a wake.

Probably a bug, but i really wish i had at least tried to fly through the gate🤔
Anyone had similar before? It was a new one on me at least.

o7

Fish in a barrel?? lol
Anyway, you wouldn't of got through the gateway. I think I once had a Cyclops get stuck like that, IIRC I killed it before it got unstuck, but it was deploying swarms.

Btw, your 1st solo kill was a Basi!? Respect! :cool: I haven't done that yet, but not going to try either as I don't synth heatsinks.

Fish in a barrel?? lol
Anyway, you wouldn't of got through the gateway. I think I once had a Cyclops get stuck like that, IIRC I killed it before it got unstuck, but it was deploying swarms.

Btw, your 1st solo kill was a Basi!? Respect! :cool: I haven't done that yet, but not going to try either as I don't synth heatsinks.
Lol, no, i meant my first solo Basi kill, probably done over 150 Cyclops by now i guess.

I had to synth HS once for the Basi, AX flak once as well, it was worth it though!

o7

Top Bottom