Thargoid/guardian space

Howdy Cmdrs,
In the near/short future I'm planing an expedition in Thargoid regions. I'm not intending to seek them out. I have other selfish reasons for the expedition. But the possibility does exist that on a long enough time line, I'm going to have an encounter with one of the filthy spawn. Now I know they will not be interested in an altercation if I do not have guardian or Thargoid stuff in the cargo; and guardian weapons mounted (I think).

Buuut will it tick em off if I have a guardian FSD installed?
If so,,,, Would it matter if it was powered down?

guardian FSD doesnt matter at all so you'll be fine :)

carrying a Thargoid Sensor at any point for any length of time will 'tag' your ship permanently and that is what starts hyperdictions happening :) these only occur around the Pleaides and Witch Head Nebulas though :)

guardian FSD doesnt matter at all so you'll be fine :)

carrying a Thargoid Sensor at any point for any length of time will 'tag' your ship permanently and that is what starts hyperdictions happening :) these only occur around the Pleaides and Witch Head Nebulas though :)
Thanks Katie.
I very much appreciate your taking a few moments to answer my question(s). 👍

Thargoid Sensor...do Sensor Fragments count???

That explains the events that just unfolded at the The Bug Killer site...I have been there dozens of times, but this is the first a Thargoid showed up...twice...in 2 minutes.

I just did some reading - apparently they only appear twice if you're carrying items of interest. I had only scanned the data sites, and was in my ship at the time they appeared. I had no cargo (or even racks) fitted.

Both scanned the crashed ship, then me. Nothing else happened, but there were two of them. I have a Guardian FSD booster installed, but nothing else Guardian or Thargoid related.

I did collect Thargoid Sensor Fragments recently...

Top Bottom