Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

A confidence scam requires the appearance of progress. Like wildcatters of old who had people mail them money while they pretended to drill for oil (tip of the hat to Bootcha).
No it is Actually a product, it is tangible, it is available, it can be downloaded and played to a degree.
Pug

No it is Actually a product, it is tangible, it is available, it can be downloaded and played to a degree.
No. It is a ruse to bring in further money. Carlos Matos swore Bitconnect was legit. EEStor investors swore their battery was coming any day now. You've been flim flammed.

No. It is a ruse to bring in further money. Carlos Matos swore Bitconnect was legit. EEStor investors swore their battery was coming any day now. You've been flim flammed.
Do you have it installed and have you given it a go recently?
Pug

:) lol stret------------------ch, uninformed troll opinions I love. Stay safe commander and happy travels x x
Pug

:) lol stret------------------ch, uninformed troll opinions I love. Stay safe commander and happy travels x x
  • Why is Sandi Gardner getting paid an executive salary for doing nothing?
  • Why did they say the SQ42 beta was coming 3Q 2020, then not say anything until 4Q 2020 (where they then said they will keep quiet about it, and their roadmap shows work into 2022)?
  • Why did they say SQ42 would be out in 2014? 2016? 2018? 2020?
  • Where is Theaters of War? They said it would be ready early 2020.
  • Why have they not released a game?

• Why did Erin Roberts say server meshing was coming in 2019 and the server limit would increase past 50?
Since you are "informed" I'm sure you can answer all of these questions.

Top Bottom