Star Citizen Discussion Thread v11

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Viajero

Volunteer Moderator
Somewhat relevant:
ACTUAL RESULT
Firstly, the in-game stanton model isn't by the QT marker. It feels like it's at least a few hundred KM away. Secondly there's a strange small point light source by the QT marker that isn't the suns point light source, but instead looks like a small ship light or something. Finally, your ship will immediately de-spawn and your character will slowly start getting contorted into a little ball. Using an emote puts you back into T-posing, trying to open up mobiglass will soft-lock your game, preventing you from doing anything except chatting on the f12 in-helmet hud. Attached images are of the contortion and my location right next to the QT marker. Unfortunately you cant see the point light in the image as you need to be inside 1m for it to render. I only tried this once since it takes a long time so i don't actually know how re-producible this is, so i set it to 3.​

EXPECTED RESULT
I should probably have ran into the actual sun and subsequently exploded.​
Hadn´t they managed to get 64b double precision float based positioning and rendering in? What´s the hold up?

Interesting images from Beexoffel on SA

Now, i'm aware that correlation doesn't mean there is a link, but its rather funny to think the worse the economy the better SC does, just like the worse the patches the more money they get as well.

:ROFLMAO: For a company that supposedly had their best month ever, they seem very desperate for cash…
Its rather strange isn't it? They have just had a massive milking session, their best month ever, and you'd think it would be more than enough to keep them going for a while.

Unless they know they are in for some tight months ahead, perhaps announcing that SQ42 is nowhere near completion and a second system isn't coming soon.

So where the money to buy Turbulent 25% shares came from? I guess it was not as cheap as an Idris... The only logical origin was Calder's though it was meant for "marketing"

So where the money to buy Turbulent 25% shares came from? I guess it was not as cheap as an Idris... The only logical origin was Calder's though it was meant for "marketing"
A quid pro quo; Turbulent founders Marc Beaudet and Benoit Beauséjour each acquired 1,170 shares in CI UK Ltd

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom