SPEAR "leader" need pilots to fight for him...?

Useful criticism is specific and factual. So, I find your claim amusing, given that I've been asking for further details to turn vague points into useful input.

While the parties that offered input replied thoughtfully, you threw additional generalizations (that poor duck) which signals that you are more interested in scoring points than having an interesting discussion.

It was exactly labeled as such then the at that time to Spear unknown Squadron had an organic go at a Spear member in a Cutter.

Leave the egos at the main menu and have fun doing rp, pew-pew, or whatever somebody fancies. As I said earlier we had lots of fun then Fuego was up here in Colonia. Now he's on my kill list after his comment about the Orca;).
Yes it was fun there, even I think Jellicoe miss me also hahaha.

Cant remember about the orca, what did I told about it?

Regards

Yes it was fun there, even I think Jellicoe miss me also hahaha.

Cant remember about the orca, what did I told about it?

Regards
"?orca" and a certain discord bot ring a bell? I can't write the bot's answer as that's not suited for the forums. Judging by our previous encounters it will be a very slow and painful death or the more likely scenario is, I die trying. The 22k ly gap makes it almost unlikely anyways, but the hunter is now the hunted:devilish:. All in good fun of course.

"?orca" and a certain discord bot ring a bell? I can't write the bot's answer as that's not suited for the forums. Judging by our previous encounters it will be a very slow and painful death or the more likely scenario is, I die trying. The 22k ly gap makes it almost unlikely anyways, but the hunter is now the hunted:devilish:. All in good fun of course.
Oh I see, the arena pvp bot XD

Top Bottom