Servers ded?

I got many, many Orange Sidewinders last night when trying to instance....
...Then, suddenly, something clicked and everything was fine.

It seems that someone at FDev is doing some tinkering behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️
The servers will get better.....eventually (We go through this every patch day, ergh!)

....From the sounds of things though, I'm gonna wait for the "all is fine!" before logging in today :cautious:

I can't get in - Scarlet Krait, Black Adder, and all the other Rock-n-Roll bands are playing this morning on my load screen.

I had a bunch of trouble getting in just now, finally connected - I'd parked at the carrier vendor last night (no way was I gonna buy one six hours before the weekly tick) and now I've finally got in I'm getting Black Adder errors.

edit: the same happened to me in the beta the first time I tried, but when I went back the next day it was fine, so I'm willing to bet it's something mindbendingly stupid like "someone else is in the system at the same time as me and they only tested updating your own navigation panel to handle live insertion of a new station"

Last edited:
Real fun...got disconnected while mining and had 80 tons of LTD, when i got back in pirates got me and lost cargo and ship...what are you doing what a crappy service is this

Real fun...got disconnected while mining and had 80 tons of LTD, when i got back in pirates got me and lost cargo and ship...what are you doing what a crappy service is this
Proper defensive outfitting is worth their own weight in LTDs :D lesson learned hopefully

I don't get any kind of adders, but since the FCs update the game keeps crashing to desktop multiple times.
Also, it couldn't connect to Frontier Servers 5 minutes ago.

so far ive had a blue cobra and taupe cobra errors keeping me out of the game.
The taupe cobra error was accompanied by an "ajudication error"

Am starting to think the stress test didn't give an accurate picture. Carrier owners and truckers in live are doing a huge amount of bulk trading, these transactions must be hammering the servers. During the stress test most of the carriers sat idle.

Am starting to think the stress test didn't give an accurate picture. Carrier owners and truckers in live are doing a huge amount of bulk trading, these transactions must be hammering the servers. During the stress test most of the carriers sat idle.
And it's not even the FC owners alone, I am happily raking in millions per run in a T9 even with Colonia's meager 20k profit/ton.

Edit oh you wrote 'and truckers'

And it's not even the FC owners alone, I am happily raking in millions per run in a T9 even with Colonia's meager 20k profit/ton.

Edit oh you wrote 'and truckers'
I never expected the profits to be this good. Am making 65 million every few minutes unloading tritium from my carrier in the Pleiades. Not had a single interdiction since I bought this carrier. Bliss.

I never expected the profits to be this good. Am making 65 million every few minutes unloading tritium from my carrier in the Pleiades. Not had a single interdiction since I bought this carrier. Bliss.
At one point we should simply stop earning money. I have 14b assets and 5.1b cash, no intention to get a carrier, but still I have that urge to earn some 50-100 million per casual hour. Totally bonkers :LOL:

Top Bottom