Servers ded?

I can't connect any more. I played for an hour or so early morning but now it's just failing over and over.
No idea why. Great thing to come back to after over a year.
-update-
Changed the port from 5100 to 5101... which for some reason worked.

Last edited:
I'm being disconnected with Mauve Adder and Blue Cobra errors at every jump in open... Solo works (it seems so, but takes ages to low-wake) on PC.

I think you mean, "Did they forget to feed the hamsters?"
The problem is that they STILL use Hamsters....

Hamsters are sooooo last decade... (notwithstanding that they simply do not have the stamina to pedal in the engine rooms of fleet carriers for very long before keeiing over dead and making a young child cry).

Now if they used Mongosses ........ they could deal with the "Mauve Adders" much more effectively.....

Luckily I wasn't one of the people who have a really hard time getting my carrier, but I've had a lot of server connection problems since the FC release!

It's not a usual thing for me since my internet connection is usually rock solid.

The problem is that they STILL use Hamsters....

Hamsters are sooooo last decade... (notwithstanding that they simply do not have the stamina to pedal in the engine rooms of fleet carriers for very long before keeiing over dead and making a young child cry).

Now if they used Mongosses ........ they could deal with the "Mauve Adders" much more effectively.....
I heard badgers and groundhogs are supposed to be the new meta though

Oh and a Mauve Adder also kicked me out of the game this morning. Rude critter

Edit: A relog in the Elite Launcher helped. I can play again

Last edited:
Oh and a Mauve Adder also kicked me out of the game this morning. Rude critter
I don't see how that could have happened. Adders don't have legs.

Still, that may be where the problem lies. If the hamsters have been replaced by adders and kraits, well, they're not going to be able to keep the wheels turning, are they? What are they going to do, push them round with forked tongues?

The servers froze while my carrier was about to jump now the jump Sequence is locked and the carrier just says there in the system and I cannot rerouted in the Galaxy map

Top Bottom