Scarlet krait error on trying to call ship back after combat zone

Got some buggy combat zones. gonna post this in the issue thingy too but that thing is tiresome. also posting here.

1. Ai end up shooting dead bodies , no enemy left alive but the game thinks there are still remaining enemy. victory impossible.
  2. tried to call my ship - it returns, but on landing, quits to menu with Scarlet Krait ( i like this, i actually own a scarlet krait)
  3. relog into combat zone which restarts , play again, this time victory yey.
  4. after victory, entire friendly team dissapears, new enemy team appears, all chase me down. i call my ship, scarlet krait on landing.
  5. try again without taking sides in the combat zone - scarlet krait.
this is all in open play. trying again in solo.

Had the same thing but I went to power up a base and found it in conflict which also screwed up the mission. Two bug in one cos I had the same issue as yourself too.

which is great. london taxis won't even go south of the river after dark, these ones will happily dust you off from a warzone.

Yup. so now im in a station with no ship. now how the fudge do i get my ship back?
You go to the shipyard interface from another ship or call it back from the ship showroom - talk to the customer service rep.

My Cobra done got blowed up by, I think, a Goliath while I was massacring a bunch of guys at a surface base. I paid the rebuy at the showroom.

ok so this was resolved unintuitively. i had to go to InterAstra and complete the flight tutorial. then i selected my stored sidey, then i reselected my cobra, then it was available in the hangar.

Got some buggy combat zones. gonna post this in the issue thingy too but that thing is tiresome. also posting here.

1. Ai end up shooting dead bodies , no enemy left alive but the game thinks there are still remaining enemy. victory impossible.
  2. tried to call my ship - it returns, but on landing, quits to menu with Scarlet Krait ( i like this, i actually own a scarlet krait)
  3. relog into combat zone which restarts , play again, this time victory yey.
  4. after victory, entire friendly team dissapears, new enemy team appears, all chase me down. i call my ship, scarlet krait on landing.
  5. try again without taking sides in the combat zone - scarlet krait.
this is all in open play. trying again in solo.
I've got the same issue #5 in Solo.

Top Bottom