In-Development RGB Keyboard support for Elite

@ksabers there is some kind of bug in Aurora settings, which does not save your plugin preferences. In order for them to save, to this:

1) Disable/enable all needed plugins
2) Change your keyboard layout to a different one and then back (changing the layout forces the settings to save)

It works! This simple bug had prevented me to see the animations. Thank you very much!

If you plan to update the utility and/or release a new version, please count me in as a beta tester!

Thank you again!

It works! This simple bug had prevented me to see the animations. Thank you very much!

If you plan to update the utility and/or release a new version, please count me in as a beta tester!

Thank you again!
Glad to know it helped! Right now my code is in the review stage to be included in the official release. I will be doing some upgrades when the 2020 update arrives (or maybe even when carriers arrive). I will update this post if something new comes up.

Could you please add numpad feature showing the amount of fuel. Also found bug with hyperjump. Only G1-G5 and logo are being
bug.png
lighted up.

I ordered a corsair K55. I have a RoG aura motherboard .
Should ok. I use the aura for temperature display with led strips in a cool master case. Blew up the lights on a corsair fan, they are lower voltage then the aura controller lol

Top Bottom