Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Exit from the game is somewhat cumbersome.
When i quit from game, the game become not responsible and monitor become black. Only Task manager will help, by ending Elite Dangerous process.

PS. Issue tracker is also not very suitable and annoyingly broken. Despite that i marked that i play on PC, it still ask me about Playstation.
same issue, also mission targets (crash sites) not spawning in some locations, found a problem where one type of biology on a planet was obviously there, in fact it was prolific, but would not scan either on foot or from SRV, so it was simply scenery

I have unlocked Wellington Beck, he recommended Uma Laszlo, i am unfriendly with Sirius Corporation but no invite from her. I am done with all the requirements several days now.

Attachments

• 20210701235554_1.jpg
    20210701235554_1.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210701235644_1.jpg
    20210701235644_1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 28
still getting salvage missions where the mission targets (crash sites) do not spawn. still getting invisible rocks, still not being able to log out without force closing using task manager. getting odd portraits of my torso.

still getting salvage missions where the mission targets (crash sites) do not spawn. still getting invisible rocks, still not being able to log out without force closing using task manager. getting odd portraits of my torso.
Experience same issues.
Reported broken avatars https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40063 - I think this bug was introduced with update 5 - can you confirm?
Hanging on exiting to Desktop is reported here https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31466 - tried to follow up recommendation how to save logs, but it seems it is written in a way nobody can follow (paths are wrong, no mentioned setting files). If you can try collecting logs, please do.

Experience same issues.
Reported broken avatars https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/40063 - I think this bug was introduced with update 5 - can you confirm?
Hanging on exiting to Desktop is reported here https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31466 - tried to follow up recommendation how to save logs, but it seems it is written in a way nobody can follow (paths are wrong, no mentioned setting files). If you can try collecting logs, please do.
done

The issue tracker is kinda junk tbh. Some of the issues i reported never saved correctly / can't be loaded. One of em that did actually save correctly i recently checked what happened to it.. it auto expired, that sure is a good way to deal with bug reports. So if someone reports an issue and doesn't do some forum lobbying to get some people to confirm and report may as well just not report the issues cause they auto expire anyway. Sadly the bugs don't auto-fix on its own too.
I kinda miss the times when game companies actually hired actual employes that looked through bug reports to reproduce and flag what needed fixing instead of offloading the filtering to the community and hoping the right issues may get votes lol.

Last edited:
Tell me – are applications and messages about problems voiced by players being processed or not? And then something does not see any movement at all on many detected and declared problems. Applications are accumulating and it is not clear – is it really possible to fix them at all?

They don't have enough QA to go around the amount of bugs on the game. There have been bugs since alpha launch that have not been fixed.

I just discovered another bug that prevents you from completing a mission if you take a mission with one faction, then settlement goes into CZ after, changes factions from the CZ ending and the other faction wins. So now I have a 47M payout locked.

Question that a decent QA should have asked: "What happens to missions taken from Settlement X+Faction A if after a CZ it changed to Settlement X+Faction B?"
I mean changing of factions on settlements was a feature implemented, they should've had minimum reasoning to think what would happen to anything faction related on that settlement.

Tell me – are applications and messages about problems voiced by players being processed or not? And then something does not see any movement at all on many detected and declared problems. Applications are accumulating and it is not clear – is it really possible to fix them at all?
As far as I am aware (which is not greatly) I suspect there is a huge backlog of things that need sorting, some of which are quickish, but a lot involve quite complex playing with the new system in quite convoluted ways, which may or may not cause even more things to break.... I see the Dev team kind of like plate spinners right now

Yeh but all the plates keep falling off the poles and the devs keep gluing them back together. But they have broken and been glued so many times they aren't round and flat any more. They are just shapeless amalgams of crockery that just fall and break as soon as anyone tries to spin them

Loads as far as the Welcome page but when i hit the PLAY button..........................................................................Nothing just turns blue again.

Loads as far as the Welcome page but when i hit the PLAY button..........................................................................Nothing just turns blue again.
Two possible solutions:
1. Top right of launcher, click "Options > Select language... > English/System > Accept".
Restart launcher and it should work.
2. If you're still not able to play, you need to update MS C++ (2015 redist x86/x64) and .net (4.8).

Top Bottom