Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Issue tracker not working for me today, it's discarding input and not asking about OS.

Was trying to report the bug where bounties against the commander show in Interstellar Factors with the icon for bounty vouchers (and vice versa), and both are marked "redeem".

Overall Odyssey is completely unclear on the concept of income and expense being different things.

I get slightly improved fps, though walking around dock area, it constantly stutters, pausing my walk then walking every 1 sec.
Screenshot_0086.jpg

Just a quick question: In the more than two years since this issue tracker was launched, has any of the issues with the "issue tracker" (more accurately, rickety spam filter) actually been fixed?

Game is 100% unplayable for me on Horizons after today's patch. I get constant connection issues and black screen crashes. I have found no workarounds or fixes to fix this issue. I hate to say it but Odyssey should have been delayed and they need to test their patches. I JUST bought a HOTAS for this game and if these issues aren't resolved I may just get a refund. I love this game but since Odyssey's release the game has gone downhill at a steady rate.

Game is 100% unplayable for me on Horizons after today's patch. I get constant connection issues and black screen crashes. I have found no workarounds or fixes to fix this issue. I hate to say it but Odyssey should have been delayed and they need to test their patches. I JUST bought a HOTAS for this game and if these issues aren't resolved I may just get a refund. I love this game but since Odyssey's release the game has gone downhill at a steady rate.

Get the refund sooner rather than later if you aren't playing imo, you can always buy it again in the future you might not be able to get a refund in the future.

Seems after today's patch the AI have gotten a LOT dumber. System authority keep getting either between me and the pirate or behind him, making it almost impossible for me to shoot the target. Which makes it so they tend to get away due to it when before they wouldn't get so close and I could keep firing. System Authority/faction ships keep getting way too close to the target and ramming them too. Also when I attack a pirate, I sometimes don't get a bounty when I have been shooting them for a bit. This is annoying and game breaking for me. AI are also resetting in the middle of combat where if their shields are low or their integrity was damaged it will reset fully back to 100%.

Last edited:
I've attempted to report an issue on the tracker (a suit pack bought with ARX doesn't appear in loadouts - a known bug apparently), but when I try to view the issue, I get this:

iO9WhJM.jpg

Since the 2nd upgrade I can't seem to find Tritium anywhere. Matter of fact I can't find icy rings anywhere. It could be just bad luck but they're not usually this hard to find. I'm close to the galaxy core, about 2,000 ly from Sag A. I have the same problem in Horizons. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

While I'm here........purely in Odyssey, I can't plot a route over about 20 ly. This too started after the 2nd upgrade, so far as I can tell.

(I'm beginning to get the impression that FD are losing control)

Last edited:
Game is unplayable now. Constant crashes to desktop. Any word on this?

Edit: Well game was strange for few days but seems to be fine now. No crashes in a while.

Edit 2: Spoke too soon. Random crashing again. Damn I'm new to this game and I really want to like it but it's impossible to play right now and wasting an incredible amount of my time for 0 progress or payoff.

Last edited:
Hi guys, there is a problem in my opinion.
Yesterday I tried to make sizes with some friends of mine (we were in a wing of 4).
2 were with me in the anaconda and the fourth in his ship.
so 1 anaconda, 2 fighters and 1 corvette.
Now, we made bounties in a res. I found it odd that my 2 friends in the fighters didn't get anything except for me.
Is this normal or is it a bug? In my opinion this is something that needs to be fixed.

It was not a multi-crew session.

Last edited:
What's the point of an issue tracker at this point?
Seriously, the game runs like garbage on the most extreme rigs money can buy.
Random disconnects and crashing for everyone.
Hell, i can't even fly in someone elses ship without the game exploding.

Last edited:
What's the point of an issue tracker at this point?
Seriously, the game runs like garbage on the most extreme rigs money can buy.
Random disconnects and crashing for everyone.
Hell, i can't even fly in someone elses ship without the game exploding.

Your experience is rather different to mine although I agree the issue tracker may need some work.

I have an aging rig (i7 5820k GTX980ti) and it runs fine.

So, having played without many issues for an hour today the old Orange sidewinder appears and I am locked out again. Issue tracker notes an awefull lot of Orange sidewinders. Boo and also Hoo!

Your experience is rather different to mine although I agree the issue tracker may need some work.

I have an aging rig (i7 5820k GTX980ti) and it runs fine.
What exactly qualifies as fine? My point I'm making is that odyssey is raw, uncooked. Theres very little point in collecting reports when you already know how to fix a lot of the issues: finish cooking it.

When is Instancing and networking getting fixed?
There is still issues when in squads on open where no one or some would instance and others not?
Open is not "Open" if it is selective on what is displayed.
Then it might as well be something else entirely.
Might as well pull that "Multiplayer" sticker off your product.

Top Bottom