Read First Report issues using the Issue Tracker

Seems to me, If they are really interested in fixing Bugs,
they would make it as simple as possible to submit a ticket, with all info needed.
Not the off again/on again, half baked, system we have now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Issue "Tracker". More like issue dumper.

I just went there to report an issue, turns out it's been reported since at least January 2020, and to this date it hasn't been fixed.

1619396267998.png

Has anything ever been fixed after being reported there?

Greetings Commanders!

We are now excited to launch our new Issue Tracker! The Issue Tracker replaces our Bug Reporting forums and can be accessed here:

https://issues.frontierstore.net/

To report a bug simply log in with your regular Frontier account and click 'Submit Report'. You'll then be given all the steps you need to let us know about any issues you have experienced.

On this site you can:
  • Submit issues
  • Follow the status of your reports
  • See which issues have been reported by others
  • Vote on which issues matter most to you
  • Search for specific reports
  • Help contribute towards existing issues
With the launch of our new Issue Tracker the Bug Reporting forums will now be archived and all reports will now use the Issue Tracker.

Thank you for all your support so far and for helping raise awareness of the issues that are affecting your gameplay!
Se ele não fosse tão bugado seria ótimo.

starting system map get stuck with the revolving circle. only way to resolve is to reload the game. It's the first time this happens and it started today. Anyone knows of a fix ?

starting system map get stuck with the revolving circle. only way to resolve is to reload the game. It's the first time this happens and it started today. Anyone knows of a fix ?

I log out to the main menu & back in again, ime it only happens the first time I load the game, and even then not every time. Been that way for months.

Unable to "Submit" issue on the Issue Tracker.
- Click and no response. Also, nothing written in Steps to Reproduce on the "submit" screen even though I did.

Hope this helps some of you...

I had the orange sidewinder error after I:

1) landed at Spirit Of NYSA
2) disembarked
3) went to the lounge

When I went through the doors I 'fell' out of the station! Kewl. See screen shots.

I then exitted and restarted resulting in the "orange sidewinder" error. Tried a few times to load with the same results. Today I was able to recover. Fix involved:

1) start Horizons
2) Jump to another systems
3) exit
4) restart in Odyssey

lb

20210520003745_1.jpg

"And now the leg...ehh"
20210520003758_1.jpg

Last edited:
So i cant play or try it at all.

Bought premium beta on the frontier store
Got a partner key for steam
Only use steam now
Cant install Odyssey at all...

Please help.
After hotfix installation I can`t perform a hyperspace jump at the same time causing me to be trapped in one system. Could you help me with this? CMDR Alnitac

I can't seem to find a way to pay off fines. I've been to the authority contact and there's nothing showing despite the fine showing in the left panel. (This is a fine from the controlling faction). I've had to jump into horizons to pay it off......................................................

Current issues i have Oddyssey:

- Can not pay of bounties on my self with interstellar factor / hand my self in, neither works.

- CANT complete mission, get error : Failed to perform mission transaction

- Missions sometimes complete them selves, with out me doing anything at all, so u CANT do the mission aftewards and u cant turn them in.

After today's Hotfix I am now unable to system jump with out a connection error, and trying to access starport services also results in lost connection. At the moment the game is totally unplayable for me.

Top Bottom