Notice Report issues using the Issue Tracker

But, expiring issues dosen't fix them... Somebody has to tell them. 👨‍🎓
Expiring doesn't fix the 10% of valid unconfirmed issues, but it does remove from interest the 90% of invalid / outdated issues.

Most issue trackers have some form of expiry - or are emptied when they become unwieldy. Though it would be nice if the issues were somewhat more actively managed.

Though it would be nice if the issues were somewhat more actively managed.
Great point! I have an expired issue about a Codex entry that says the opposite of what it is in actuality. Do they really need 5-10 people to "like" my issue? All they have to do is watch the video i posted and read the Codex entry.

Expiring doesn't fix the 10% of valid unconfirmed issues, but it does remove from interest the 90% of invalid / outdated issues.

Most issue trackers have some form of expiry - or are emptied when they become unwieldy. Though it would be nice if the issues were somewhat more actively managed.
It's still the wrong way to deal with issues in my opinion. If you can't be sure, that they are looking after an issue, it's pretty useless to report a single one. The amount of persons working on issues and the time to fix them determine the amount of lost issues due to aging. If I only could do my work this way, just sit and wait... :cautious:

I try logging into the Issues site and it seems to accept my login but then cycles back to "log in" status. I've tried my credentials on the main FrontierStore site and it works, but not for the Issues site. Why do we have to log into so many different sites? The store, the issues, this forum? Why isn't there a single site?

How can I log an issue with the game (combat zones not registering the win/loss, and the CZ progress bars disappear midway through the battle)? I can't figure out how to login to the Issues pages. HELP!!

I try logging into the Issues site and it seems to accept my login but then cycles back to "log in" status. I've tried my credentials on the main FrontierStore site and it works, but not for the Issues site. Why do we have to log into so many different sites? The store, the issues, this forum? Why isn't there a single site?

How can I log an issue with the game (combat zones not registering the win/loss, and the CZ progress bars disappear midway through the battle)? I can't figure out how to login to the Issues pages. HELP!!
i don't get it either. why is the bug reporting happening on the store page and not on the main site? is it because they want to raise traffic on their store page? :D

Asteroid mining issue:

Since the patch there is an issue with optimal charges. When you set the optimal charge and manually start the countdown to detonation when the countdown gets to one the charge suddenly changes from optimal to exceeded and the bars turn red. this happens almost every time.

Maybe this will help you, it worked for me some months ago:

For all CMDRs using firefox out there in the dark, who habe problems with signing into the issue tracker (like me till today):

I used the cookie settings under 'data security' - keep cookies on closing the browser - do not delete. After that I installed a cookie manager plugin, to get the disabled functionality back, because leaving all cookies after closing the browser is not an option ☝. The cookie thing did the trick for the issue tracker and I could sign in.

Top Bottom