Release [RELEASE] EVA - Elite Virtual Assistant for iPhone/iPad

Hi jim
I just got the app and am relieved to hear it’s not dead. Looks great even when not logged it, looking forward to using it.

Hi Jim. Just downloaded the app but can’t seem to log in using my ED email and password that I use for the game. Is it still down or am I missing something?

thanks

J

Hi Jim. Just downloaded the app but can’t seem to log in using my ED email and password that I use for the game. Is it still down or am I missing something?

thanks

J

Same here -EVA Version [Ipad] 1.0.7348 - Ipad Air 2 - OS Version 12.1.1
I log in with my Elite Dangerous (Frontier / NOT forum user data) E-Mail and password, doesn´t respond after hitting login...

Same here -EVA Version [Ipad] 1.0.7348 - Ipad Air 2 - OS Version 12.1.1
I log in with my Elite Dangerous (Frontier / NOT forum user data) E-Mail and password, doesn´t respond after hitting login...
Jim is working on it (read a few posts above). The authitencation has changed with 3.3

The app is not responding to my login attempt. I downloaded the data that the app required me to for better use of the market info, and i then i entered my frontier login data but i was not prompted to give an authentication code, nor was i sent one to my mail. I have downloaded the latest version of the app for the ipod touch 6, running ios 12. Can't seem to make it work.

Hi!
There is a new problem with the authentication with PS4-accounts. When I choose PSN the "Approve-screen" shows up for less than a second(too short to tap apply, tried various times) than Eva responds with "login Error code 500".

Hello Jim

I have received the new version on Android. Think the authentication has worked, but it crashes to desktop after the login. It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6.

I gathered, from the state of other E:D tools out there, that the 3.3 update broke their access to the Frontier API so it will take an update before we will be signing in

I’ve been using EVA for a while now, and even gifted it to several friends, that last of whom, like me, is on an iPhone 6s. The last couple of updates, I has been increasingly difficult to read in some places, but with this last release, the trade computer is missing off the columns to the right. Even in landscape mode, nothing is visible after the “buy” column. Please can you have the interface display as it originally did for those of us with smaller screens? Thanks for a great program in every other respect!

Top Bottom