Raxxla will be found by Zarek Null.

Thanks to the hard work of the slave commander's who by order of Zarek Null, have built a station for all member's of Space Force, and Zarek's own personal guard, New Dominion; to use to further 'MedEvac' role-playing activities further out from the bubble, and deep into the galactic core.

Our success is evident, with over 1,700 CMDR's safely evacuated already!

Here we hope to help CMDR's safely back to the nearest station, as deep space truly is a terrifyingly dangerous environment.
Zarek's galactic control is nearing. There is no use fighting it. Just accept it, and succumb to his overwhelming genius, and power.

Praise the Overlord,
Z0.

PSA:
If you wish to join either the 'Distant Ganks 2 expedition', and help with the hunt for His Raxxla; https://discord.gg/v9M8Tu7

Or the Overlord's own personal Discord server 'New Dominion' https://discord.gg/b3M6xsU

Shouldn't the title then be "Raxxla In Distant Ganks 2!!!" ?
Then people will be like "Distant what?".

Using Distant Worlds as title is a good decision. Players know about Distant Worlds.

(That or it was an attempt to have the thread be a troll thread in the Distant Worlds section of the forum without mods noticing, if so, bless 'em)

How dare you have inflammatory accusations against my clearly roleplaying, DW2 post.

Oh, are you talking about the thing that has:

-Over 500 Reddit comments, with hundred's of thousand's of views.

-Over 250 Forum replies, with thousand's of views.

-Over 1,800 safely Evac'd CMDR's, equivalent to over 10% of the entire DW2 fleet.

-Having an entire Discord server dedicated to it.

-Having an article published about it.

- Being constantly referred to in System and local chat, and Voice comms.

-Having multiple events kindly dedicated to it by DW2, and popular YouTuber, Yamiks.

--
Is that the one? You must be talking about the other DG2...

How dare you have inflammatory accusations against my clearly roleplaying, DW2 post.

Oh, are you talking about the thing that has:

-Over 500 Reddit comments, with hundred's of thousand's of views.

-Over 250 Forum replies, with thousand's of views.

-Over 1,800 safely Evac'd CMDR's, equivalent to over 10% of the entire DW2 fleet.

-Having an entire Discord server dedicated to it.

-Having an article published about it.

- Being constantly referred to in System and local chat, and Voice comms.

-Having multiple events kindly dedicated to it by DW2, and popular YouTuber, Yamiks.

--
Is that the one? You must be talking about the other DG2...

Yeah this is the first I have heard of any of it. Huh.

I don't get why people don't like you or gankers/pvp'ers/pirates IRL. Are you griefing or something? I'm not good at pvp, never been a pirate. I got ganked, griefed, killed, got my cargo stolen or destroyed multiple times in CG events but that's why I play in open. I think this is the "Dangerous" in the game title. NPC's are just annoying, player pirate/gankers are the real threat. Good job on that.

Title is clickbait and cheap, and post has no content. I just wished you didn't do that.

equivalent to over 10% of the entire DW2 fleet.

Wow! 10% huh?!

So if I get pest control in to rid my house of termites, and they proudly proclaim to have eliminated over 10% of the termites, you think I would deem that a success?

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!

10%!!

Furl up the banners and cancel the catering kid :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom