PSA: dw2 forgot something? There's a starport 2k from Waypoint 1

Not that I forgot something...no, I just went because I wanted to make sure that there's actually a starport there, for you guys, cause that's the kind of guy I am...yeah.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 444
Can any of these ports be used to gear up with mining modules? I forgot to strip my Asp Explorer of it's mining gear to transfer it to the waypoint for mining, so was wondering what my best option is to upgrade my explorer Anaconda to a Mining Anaconda temporarily. Any thoughts?

Can any of these ports be used to gear up with mining modules? I forgot to strip my Asp Explorer of it's mining gear to transfer it to the waypoint for mining, so was wondering what my best option is to upgrade my explorer Anaconda to a Mining Anaconda temporarily. Any thoughts?

Rohini is your best bet, as the guy after me mentioned (I forgot to write it!) it's 2500 lyr away, and has a full starport with shipyard etc. I can't guarantee everything that is there but I'd imagine they have mining gear. Check eddb for the modules you want before you head out.

Another question...if I wanted to pick up my fighter pilot from back home, will she be at the Rohini port to pick up? Or does she only exist back at my home port?

Another question...if I wanted to pick up my fighter pilot from back home, will she be at the Rohini port to pick up? Or does she only exist back at my home port?

Unbelievable as it may sound...she is already on the ship with you. When you left wherever you left, she stowed away unbeknownst to you...because, when you arrive at Rohini, she will be there waiting for you.

Honestly, the crew hiring mechanic is really game breaking from an ihmuuuurshun standpoint. Doesn't really bother me, but it is somewhat hilarious.

You can't buy a Pulsewave scanner there.

If I can't buy a Pulsewave scanner, then mining is impossible. Any other options if I want to mine at the next waypoint?

Why not use the starport in Rohini to transfer that ship, then strip it? It's what I'm planning on doing, having forgotten a couple of things :p

Ugh....not worth the effort. If there's a g**d*mned mining base that we're all flying to.....wouldn't it make sense that it would stock MINING EQUIPMENT? smh.......

I managed to smash into a star around shapely1 - is it worth turning back or are their ports to get repairs done along the way. I am taking the most direct route to Thors Eye (27.4 jump range)

Ugh....not worth the effort. If there's a g**d*mned mining base that we're all flying to.....wouldn't it make sense that it would stock MINING EQUIPMENT? smh.......

why is mining impossible? prospector limpets reveal stats/fissures on the rock.. as far as I've heard pulsewave just shows you which rocks are usable with the new mining types.

there's almost no demand for anything at that mining base so the cg will determine what's needed, and they could most likely use plenty of the good old fashioned mining laser stuff

Top Bottom