Powerplay Preparation: how much Propagands Units

Greetings,

ok, now I want to prepare a system for the power I pledged.

For this I ship 'Propaganda Units' to the system to be prepared.
My question is *how much* Propagands Units' are needed having the system prepared successfully?

Currently I fllood the system with paperwork :D, 600 units or so, but I think that this might not be the correct approach.

Thanx

Greetings,

ok, now I want to prepare a system for the power I pledged.

For this I ship 'Propaganda Units' to the system to be prepared.
My question is *how much* Propagands Units' are needed having the system prepared successfully?

Currently I fllood the system with paperwork :D, 600 units or so, but I think that this might not be the correct approach.

Thanx

The only way to prepare the system is by hauling the materials.

The higher the number of materials, the higher the system will appear on the list as long as the power has the CC to pay for the Expansion.

Hauling extra materials above the 100 required is a mechanic that can be used to push bad systems off the list.

As long as you are not trying to sabotage your own Power by over preparing a system that is a loser for your Power, hauling 600 tons of material wont have a negative impact.

OK, thanks a lot!

Is'nt there and indication telling me when its enough?

100 is the trigger limit for "nominating" a system on the Preparation list. (Moving it from red to white assuming your power has the CC)

IIRC, this limit should be displayed on the Right Side are when you click on the System Name in the Preparation List.

The Preparation List will show the total number of materials delivered to a system.

So if you look at the Preparation List and you see the 10 systems, the one at the top has the most materials delivered to it.

There should be a number directly beneath the System name on the list that will say something like "Prep 2785" or whatever the number is.

That number represents the total number of materials that have been delivered to the system, so far during the current cycle.

If you click on the actual System Name in the list on the left, it will open a section on the right with more details, including the Prep number displayed again.

If 2 powers are trying to Prepare the same system, the one with the highest contribution will win the right to Expand into the system during the next cycle.

The total numbers for both should be displayed in that Right Side area under "Highest Contributing Power" with the total number displayed.

The ultimate goal is to Prepare systems that will generate the most income for your Power.

The maximum number of Preparation Systems available during any cycle is 10.

Those systems are then displayed 1 through 10, depending upon how many materials have been delivered so far.

Only the systems at the top, in white, will qualify for Expansion in the next cycle.

To answer your question about when has enough materials been delivered? That all depends on where the system is on the list.

If the system you are delivering to is still showing in Red on the Preparation List, then you need to deliver more materials before the cycle ends. How many more will depend on how far down on the list the system is.

Say you have 3 systems in white at the top of the list, and the system you want to Expand into is at number 5, you will need to deliver enough materials to move the system at least into #3 on the list.

So you would need to look at how many materials have been delivered to System #3 on the list, and how many have been delivered to your system, and then delivery more than that.

So if your system has Prep 600 number, and the system at #3 has Prep 2750, you will need to deliver at least 2150 more tons of materials to your system in order to try to get it into the #3 spot.

You will probably need to deliver way more than 2150 because other pledges in your power may continue to deliver materials to that system in the #3 spot.

Top Bottom