Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Powerplay Objectives for turn 31

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi Aisling-lings. These are the objectives written by Aisling's Angels for this week:

Reddit link here

Weekly Objectives for Cycle 31

Hail, CMDRS!

Thank you very much to all of the pilots that worked tirelessly throughout the holiday season to keep Aisling Duval’s economy on track. It’s a true sign of just how committed so many people are to the cause that CMDRs were prepared to work throughout such a busy time for so many people!

This week we maintained a low CC level, so at present we have no capacity for preparation, which will free us up to focus on the two major priorities for this turn; Fortification and Expansion.

Again, we would highly recommend connecting with the rest of the Aisling Duval community on the team Slack, which will put you in contact with various player groups and independents looking to work together for the benefit of our power. To register on the Slack, please fill out the following request form found here[1] . A link to the Slack is available here[2] or in the community resources section on the right-hand side of the page.

As per usual, the following is a list of suggested actions that pilots should consider taking which we have determined will positively serve the interests of our power for this phase.
Fortification is back at top priority this week, to set ourselves up for another beneficial expansion in the coming weeks. The requirements may change during the week if we reach our target CC levels, but for now it’s all hands on deck!
Click here to be taken to the Fortification Priorities list[3]

If for whatever reason you do not want to use the spreadsheet the following is a static list of valuable systems that will be updated whenever possible:

• Blod
  • HIP 105391
  • HIP 95256
  • Bellaung
  • HIP 116045
  • Yan Musu
  • Cailli (outpost/planet)
  • Kaukhe (outpost only)
  • Aowica
  • HIP 114709
  • Cartoi
  • Duryampas
  • Pardis
  • Gandillava
  • Lusonnunga
  • Lulus
  • Conii (outpost only)
  • Hotototo (outpost/planet)
  • Kaukamal (outpost/Planet)

*Please note that our scouting of platform only systems to find potential planetary landing locations has found the following systems can now be fortified using large ships for those who have Horizons:

• Cailli (outpost/Planet)
  • Hotototo (outpost/Planet)
  • Kaukamal (outpost/Planet)

You will need at least a Basic Discovery Scanner on your first visit to the system to discover the Planetary Outposts.

This week, we have one desired expansion - Arimavante. Any expansion attempts should be targeted at this system. If we experience opposition, we will escalate this as a priority as the cycle develops.
Please DO NOT expand into Chnumar, it is an undesirable expansion that we will be offering up as a SCRAP target for opposition.

The amount of available CC is insufficient to afford a decent system. Therefore, do not prepare any systems this week.Further scouting reveals that we have enough CC to afford multiple decent systems but enough CC to afford only one.

• Madngela (costs 107CC and gives 53 CC/w)

Not recommended at this time. Targets will be designated via the Slack if they become available.
Thank you all again for your continued contributions to the health and prosperity of Princess Aisling’s administration. Your commitment to our cause ensures a better future for the Empire for all her loyal citizens!
Good luck out there CMDRs, and fight hard for the honour of our Princess!

-The Voice of Aisling's Angels

Feel free to discuss strategy in this thread. I'll try to answer any questions, but please bear in mind that I don't make these posts, I just cross-post 'em :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you have a prep target as this post hit in between my getting media materials and delivering them, after I got sidetracked by another mission and lunch :D

Will try to get some fortification done as well. When exactly is the cycle change?

Just got into this, giving it a go, dont fully understand it, what is the reasoning behind the ones you dont want to fortify, last week I just tried to fortify everything that wasnt, I thought thats what was best, and I was just about to head to daibo which is on the dont list.

Just got into this, giving it a go, dont fully understand it, what is the reasoning behind the ones you dont want to fortify, last week I just tried to fortify everything that wasnt, I thought thats what was best, and I was just about to head to daibo which is on the dont list.

These are negative CC systems, which we don't want.

I thought fortifiying meant you didnt have to pay the overheads or whatever. I think I get this less than I thought I did. What about wonomi

I thought fortifiying meant you didnt have to pay the overheads or whatever. I think I get this less than I thought I did. What about wonomi

You're almost right, it means you don't have to pay upkeep on that system.

The CC/maths area is not my speciality, so if you have any further questions on this please post them on the Reddit thread, where someone who knows about that stuff will answer you. The CC mechanics are a little bit out of my depth.

Quick question being new to all of this skulduggery. With the E:d. galaxy being persistent, does it matter what mode you play in? Solo or open. I think it doesn't matter to the politics and economies but want to be sure.

As of now, players in solo/private do affect their faction in powerplay. So if a player in solo forts a system by 10 tons, it will be noticed by players in open.

What about Ienpalang? I've been fortifying it because it's in turmoil.
Would I be better off preparing Madngela, than fortifying Ienpalang?
Thanks.

Note. I have been trying to Expand, or Fortify systems that generate the best CC.

I'm currently sitting in Smoot Station in Chona wondering if this is Aisling's Angels home system as I was hoping to sign up. I'm going to pledge and follow the above goals anyway...just wondered where everyone was!

Bear with me, I'm new to this aspect of Elite. I did a few Media Blitz runs from Cubeo to Blod...is 10 the most you can carry or does that change depending on rank or anything else? I'll do some more tonight, even though it's a bit of a hike between the two systems!

I did note that I opened up some more gameplay by pledging, in that NPCs pledged to other powers interdicted me. Nice.

Last edited:
Bear with me, I'm new to this aspect of Elite. I did a few Media Blitz runs from Cubeo to Blod...is 10 the most you can carry or does that change depending on rank or anything else? I'll do some more tonight, even though it's a bit of a hike between the two systems!

I did note that I opened up some more gameplay by pledging, in that NPCs pledged to other powers interdicted me. Nice.

You can carry an unlimited amount - it's the amount you can collect at any given time that's limited. So if you wait 30 minutes (or fast track) you can take more at once :)

The collection limit increases with rank - for rank 5 it's 50t.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom