PowerPlay HQ's in Odyssey - should look like this!

This former .jpg NPC image offered me what I had hoped we would have had for some PowerPlay HQ areas in Odyssey. Have FDev confimed anything about making those areas / NPCs a bit different?

NPC.jpg

Pretty sure the PP HQ in Odyssey will be a terminal.

I guess they'll be like any other social subs. If we're lucky the ad displays show the leader portrait from time to time, like some planetary settlements do.

Pretty sure the PP HQ in Odyssey will be a terminal.

I guess they'll be like any other social subs. If we're lucky the ad displays show the leader portrait from time to time, like some planetary settlements do.
Since Powerplay is about shady proxy wars and back room dealing, I'd expect contacts to be in the shady spots of stations, or have some other special way to meet up.

Since Powerplay is about shady proxy wars and back room dealing, I'd expect contacts to be in the shady spots of stations, or have some other special way to meet up.
You'd expect it, but if what we saw in the Alpha is the station interiors we're getting in release, the only remotely shady bit as that little corner on some layouts with the atmo cycling fan (at least what i imagine it to be) in the background.

You'd expect it, but if what we saw in the Alpha is the station interiors we're getting in release, the only remotely shady bit as that little corner on some layouts with the atmo cycling fan (at least what i imagine it to be) in the background.
Or have Powers in certain places, like the bars, staring out the window guy, asleep man™ (Patreus) etc. But FD are scared of the P word :D

I only encountered one type of layout for terminals for Orbital stations during the Alpha. I hope their are more variants to come in future.

I know groundbases have a diifferent lay out. But all the big stations in orbit were the same.

As far a I know, and I could wrong, the only reference to Powerplay in station interiors will be the display of Powerplay Characters on advertising banners. The Powerplay Contact will only be available from the Station Services menu as now in Horizons.

Of course, it would be great if FDev could fit in some clearer indications of a Power's presence, especially in their HQ.

CMDR Justinian Octavius

The Powerplay Contact will only be available from the Station Services menu as now in Horizons.
Why do I not see PP contacts in the SS Menu? I still have a weeks 'salary' from the king to cash in and have not seen a contact in the panel for months - I don't remember switching them out...

Top Bottom