PMFs: data, charts, and the coming galactic player wars...

And here's the next month! Some side-effects from the carrier update, as well. Enjoy!

Also, we have a new BIGGEST FACTION in the galaxy... Have a look to see who it is...

Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/GIq3u2b
Since carriers are being seen as "assets", I'll either have to exclude them to get back to "normal" for this chart, or retool it to a "where are the carriers right now?".
I like this idea. Be interesting to see just how concentrated they are.

I always come back here at this time of the month to see how we're doing, so just thought it was right to say thank you Mangal, these images are a great way to encourage the Squad :)

Cheers, Mangal!

I was poring over the numbers myself the other night and I noticed that, despite controlling fewer systems now, the Federation is still more populous than the Empire by 322 billion people.

PMFs now present in 13912 systems, controlling 9706.
That does seem to be slowing down a bit - the current set of systems might now last four years before there's no room for new PMFs.

PMFs now present in 13912 systems, controlling 9706.
That does seem to be slowing down a bit - the current set of systems might now last four years before there's no room for new PMFs.

I think it gets trickier - full systems requiring a faction retreat before you can consider expanding to it, or getting into the bare minimum of systems a Power needs to keep favorable fortification triggers, so only a PMF of the favorable kind would be welcomed to take over those (each power has like 500-1000 exploited systems except for a few outliers, so I think this is a big factor).

I think it gets trickier - full systems requiring a faction retreat before you can consider expanding to it, or getting into the bare minimum of systems a Power needs to keep favorable fortification triggers, so only a PMF of the favorable kind would be welcomed to take over those (each power has like 500-1000 exploited systems except for a few outliers, so I think this is a big factor).
We had to recently retreat a minor faction to enter the system before someone else did and we were lucky with the timing. Then after a series of wars engineered, we grabbed all the assets we wanted, leaving another minor faction with one asset because it had a black market. 2 months work but worth it.

Top Bottom